Upperman is overrated.......

spiff_07

I agree that we're completely different, we're gonna play some D this year. Maybe we will beat them. Like i said, it's not that i don't want us to win, just tryin to look at all the angles. My predictions are second place for us this year, undefeated in the district next season.

You think your gonna go undefeated, with what LA will have back after this season? If I'm not mistaken, they will be very good next season.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman has nothing this year but hopes and dreams that will fade out as the season progresses. At the end, upperman will at LEAST take second in the divison. There is no way that they will earn the #1 spot......

locker room pin-up post. Could it be an Upperman fan??? They will be good. The top team in this district all year. Good luck Bees except for Dec. 1st, and Jan. 19th!!!

Upperman is good and Livingston is down, I saw Dekalb at the Siegel playday and if anyone thinks they're good then they are wrong, they would get destroyed even if they make it to the region. In my opionion Upperman is the best team in this district without a doubt and i'm an 8-aa fan. Good luck to all these teams in this years district but honestly and I think everyone would agree that they have their work cut out for them against 8-AA this year, like last.

Upperman is good and Livingston is down, I saw Dekalb at the Siegel playday and if anyone thinks they're good then they are wrong, they would get destroyed even if they make it to the region. In my opionion Upperman is the best team in this district without a doubt and i'm an 8-aa fan. Good luck to all these teams in this years district but honestly and I think everyone would agree that they have their work cut out for them against 8-AA this year, like last.

livingston may be down in experience but they will turn some heads. o and dekalb will not go undefeated next season livingston is just losing one senior after this year

The other day I said Upperman was not overrated, I was wrong they are overrated L.A. is better, but I honestly don't think neither one can beat Station Camp or White House's (full rosters)

WHERE IS #23 FROM LAST YEARS UPPERMAN'S TEAM? HE WAS VERY GOOD. FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN LIVINGSTON ACADEMY IS ALOT BETTER THEN UPPERMAN. UPPERMAN DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE ANY SHOOTERS.

WHERE IS #23 FROM LAST YEARS UPPERMAN'S TEAM? HE WAS VERY GOOD. FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN LIVINGSTON ACADEMY IS ALOT BETTER THEN UPPERMAN. UPPERMAN DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE ANY SHOOTERS.

He graduated. Honestly, I thought he hurt them more than anything. He shot way to much and didn't really have a great attitude.