Rogers Gaines (White House)

Ty Lynch (Greenbrier)

Tracy Mayes (Goodpasture)

Drew McDonald (Station Camp)

Patrick Rucker (White House)

Jeff Terrell (Station Camp)

Tyler Welch (White House)

Casey Woods (DCA)

MVP- Jeremy Barnes (White House), John Jenkins (Station Camp)

Coach of the Year- Danny Mathis (White House)

how didnt Gaines get MVP isnt he averaging a double double?

how didnt Gaines get MVP isnt he averaging a double double?

I wondered the same thing. Barnes is a good player but Gaines dominated every game I saw him play this year. I think he didn't get it because he doesn't play hard ALL the time. (running the floor, etc) I heard a few coaches say that. I don't know that it's the reason but that is the only reason that I can think of that he wouldn't get it.

pdbmit Posted Today, 12:03 AM

He is unstoppable. Honestly, he's been underutilized this season. If the guards got him the ball more he would easily average near 20.

You must be a tennis coach or something, you are by far, and I mean the worst member for posting garbage on here. The guards throw him lobs every game, why don't you come watch a game instead of makin up lies on here dude. Youare worthless. No joke bro. you shouldn't be allowed on here.

win15 Yesterday, 11:31 PM Post #145

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 108,033

Can the big guy on White House move good?

Yes he runs a 4.4 40 yard dash.

He is unstoppable. Honestly, he's been underutilized this season. If the guards got him the ball more he would easily average near 20.

You must be a tennis coach or something, you are by far, and I mean the worst member for posting garbage on here. The guards throw him lobs every game, why don't you come watch a game instead of makin up lies on here dude. Youare worthless. No joke bro. you shouldn't be allowed on here.

Camper

hmmm... that is pretty fast lol i heard he is like huge tho which is he better at bball or football?

Camper

What planet do you live on? If Gaines runs a 4.4 40 yard dash, then your stop watch is obviously running on another freakin time dimension. Stop watches we us here on Earth wouldn't be so kind to Rogers. 4.4 40 feet dash maybe.

Edited by dickyv

Camper

haha 4.4 40 thats a good one man really thats funny u should to stand up.....timbdp why didnt u give me a high 5 tonight i was really disappointed man .....how r u dealing with the fact that Heritage girls and guys are in the championschip? I know you were a little upset I guess thats why u didnt give me a high 5......by the way you look good you and ur bro ALMOST take up the WHOLE AWAY stands. Must be all that workin out yall do....by the way stay on the away side ur not welcome on the home side and I dont think there is room for yall ne way.......hope to see White House go to the championschip as well cuz unlike you I hold no grudge i hope they do good in all they do.....good luck White House....and Gaines is great but he dont run no 4.4 mabe 5.4

Edited by allregionpatriot#3