White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/28 wh will play smith co

I watched Smith County girls play the other day with an oustanding performance from Freshman 6'8" player Ferris as she scored 37pts and grabbed down 18 rebounds,what a game,she was a beast,nothing could stop her,nor could the few double teams I saw. Good luck to WH,does anyone know If Edgar is injured and will play in this game or Friday night vs. East Robertson? I hear she is out for awhile with a back injury? I could we wrong.

I watched Smith County girls play the other day with an oustanding performance from Freshman 6'8" player Ferris as she scored 37pts and grabbed down 18 rebounds,what a game,she was a beast,nothing could stop her,nor could the few double teams I saw. Good luck to WH,does anyone know If Edgar is injured and will play in this game or Friday night vs. East Robertson? I hear she is out for awhile with a back injury? I could we wrong.

not sure if she is injury or not she don't play white house is in trouble against smith co