Best of the Best in 7AAA

live2succeed

What are ya'lls opinions. I know Alex Bivens can shoot the lights of a gym when she wants to. Also, TD is probably the or one of the best guards in the district. Oh, yea can't leave out lanning. But also, morgan faulkner from Siegel can hit the three's when need be. I would say that this district has some very good talent going around.

Everyone else?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are ya'lls opinions. I know Alex Bivens can shoot the lights of a gym when she wants to. Also, TD is probably the or one of the best guards in the district. Oh, yea can't leave out lanning. But also, morgan faulkner from Siegel can hit the three's when need be. I would say that this district has some very good talent going around.

Everyone else?

I will start this off with a list of Post Players which are very good. While I don't know her stats in high school, Nikki James is very good at Cookeville and Helton will be good. While she hasn't developed, Elie, 6'2" at Lebanon can be good. The post player that has been very durable year after year and is closing in on 600 rebounds for a high school career is Carrie Parrot, 5'11", at Siegel. She is a better than adequate scorer, very handy around the goal and can be very quick. While injured, Danielle Spurlock with Siegel has talent that has not been utilized and could a very good 6'1" player but is a senior and is a couple of years with good coaching away from being extremely good with a great outside shot. Siegel has a 3rd post, 6'2" Claire Waggoner, of Siegel who has improved and gotten much stronger year after year and by her Senior year will be a very good player with excellent touch around the goal and excellent rebounding ability.

All of these players are the best in the District with James and Parrot being the highest thought of and the rest following along in some order. All things in order, next year Helton might have an edge on Elie and Waggoner but if Waggoner continues to develop as she has, Waggoner with run neck and neck.

Hopefully there will be some others that will develop and there should be someone from Riverdale who can fit in this mix but maybe not as a true post player.

These two years are very good as far as 7AAA developing true post players. There has been some very good coaching done on developing these posts.

Brentwood is an excellent team in DivII and I am picking riverdale as likely the number one team in the District. I'm not sure of your comment.

No, just wondering how good BA is because it allows me to size up how good Riverdale is this year. It seems like everyone else in 7AAA has there work cut out for them. But there was not supposed to be anything bad insinuated. If it was taken that way, i'm sorry.

No, just wondering how good BA is because it allows me to size up how good Riverdale is this year. It seems like everyone else in 7AAA has there work cut out for them. But there was not supposed to be anything bad insinuated. If it was taken that way, i'm sorry.

While I don't know, posts have been made the BA might be the top team in Div II with Victoria Dunlap and company. I have not seen too many Div II teams but I have seen BA this summer. Impressive. Where did Riverdale beat BA? That's impressive. I take nothing away from Riverdale. This year could be their year for a number of reasons but they will have to play the games. They have the players, the coach, etc.

This will be an interesting season you will agree.