Best of the Best in 7AAA

live2succeed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I sure did. That was a spectacular game. MTSU had everything, well just about everything, working well. They worked well as a team and played fabolous. All the Kudos to Insell for the way he's turned them around.

I don't think you can say Insell has turned them around when they had won back to back conference championships before his arrival. Why do you think Alabama hired the previous coach? You can say he is building on to the previous success of the program, but don't say he has turned it around as if he took over a floundering program. BTW they got beat at home last night against South Dakota State and despite the good showing against Maryland they are 0-2.

lets not go overboard.......one reason you know most of them is because they play for the same AAU program........siegel has talent but you are overating them a tad bit and their weakness is that they're slow sort of like Riverdale but they know how to position themselves......Anne Marie is a "very solid" bball player but not a human highlight film freethrows arent that exciting .......and lastly i think people are leaving out oakland again like every year ...they are improved and having TD healthy helps alot

Since when have people left Oakland out every year? Kind of hard not to have respect for a program that ran the table in 2004-2005 and has made 3 trips to state since 2001? Have some sense to ya before ya post something like that.

BTW, huge congrats to Riverdale for their win over the defending state champions. Big win for Riverdale, but a huge win for this district in general

Soph, you are exactly right in your observation but a team, Riverdale Siegel wins many ways. I think you would agree that speed isn't everything but ample speed is a lot. How many times have you seen AM get herself in position to do what she does best? Smart players take advantage of their strengths and all of them are strong in different ways. TD's strengths are easily recognizable and she positons herself to exploit them. At this point, I can assure you that no one that I know of is leaving Oakland out and I am sure your coach knows that you have two players that are given exceptional players but the difference between being a very good team and a good one with two great players is how the rest of the team plays and responds. That is the only thing that might be missing but everyone knows that. I placed Oakland in a high tier and nothing has happened to change that. AM might not be very exciting to you but I think you will admit she is a winner and finds a way to score. The last time I checked, they still put points on the scoreboard for free throws too.

im not going to disagree with what you said because i beleive the same thing i just said that that is a possible weakness for siegel and riverdale but are both well rounded teams who know how to play basketball