Milan at Humboldt

bulldawgs#1

humboldt straight up beat yall..except for the most important stat...the scoreboard...ill give it to yall...yall are good...but the missed extra point..what does that have to do with yall being great in the playoffs??? seriously!!! yall got ran all over...if you subtract the 59 yard run from the 155...you get 96 yards rushing...so yea...the post about yall running it down our throat just doesn't make since...good job...it was the other way around...we lined up in a goal line formation and drove it down yall's throat...yall are moving to the next round..congrats to that...but we straight up beat yall...also...i know alot of the people that were sitting on the milan side from other towns...yea...they were sitting over there because there were no other seats on humboldt's side..and yea...they hated it...but they were cheering for humboldt...so yea, they did sit on yall's side...but cheered for humboldt...only people cheering for milan was the jackson sun, GCpioneer, and the milan fans...that's it...yall say yall have so much respect for other teams...i thought milan talked to God and worshipped him so much before a game...lying is a sin...cheating is a sin...milan has nothing to do with God...the sign coming into milan...the church one, whatever it says...is a disgrace....yea...the milan people are about to get on here and start to try and say something about my post...im hoping they do...gives me something to do since humboldt doesn't deserve the region championship...cheaters should have it...here...you can have it...go ahead...take it...yall keep saying that yall are looking forward to bigger and better things...but you still seem to bring up the region championship...wow...i believe the bigger better thing is a state championship...how about you focus on getting passed goodpasture (doubt yall will)...and after that GOOD LUCK getting passed alcoa...best team friday night...HUMBOLDT..everyone there knew it...except for milan...so bleed the purple and white and go on with yall's lives...it will end friday

I seem to remember hearing that last statement last week. Yes you take away kirby's big run and the stats are even more lopsided, however, you take away humbodts 99 yard drive that occurred after an extremely uncharacteristic fumble, and they look just fine. I can understand you being bitter after loosing your last football game ever, but talking about Milan’s dedication to god is A. STUPID B.ABSOLUTLEY IRREVELENT and C. way over the line. I don't see what the sign at the Milan city limits has to do with humboldt getting beat. "lying is a sin and cheating is a sin"????? When did we lie? we said we would win and we did. sounds pretty truthful to me. And as for the cheating, if you consider doing something the TSSAA told us we could do cheating, then yea we cheated. But guess what, you will be turning in your pads Monday, and Milan will be practicing for goodpasture. Milan won the game for a reason. No we didn't have the most yards rushing or even the best athletes, but like i said before, we had the best TEAM and we made the plays when we needed to. I really don’t understand why you think you know who all of the fans were cheering for. I talked to several of them and they made it perfectly clear who they were rooting for, and as for their being more room on Milan’s side, thats just stupid. It was standing room only by 6:15 on our side. Humboldt had their entire left side completely empty the entire game, and I did see 4 Peabody players sitting on that side far away from the humboldt fans. I don’t know who they were cheering for, but they didn't seem to be associating with your other fans. Trust me i know how you feel. I've lost games I thought I should have won, but insulting Milan and Milan’s faith isn't going to help any. By the way good first punt, how far did it go? "straight up"...8 yards?

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

humboldt straight up beat yall..except for the most important stat...the scoreboard...ill give it to yall...yall are good...but the missed extra point..what does that have to do with yall being great in the playoffs??? seriously!!! yall got ran all over...if you subtract the 59 yard run from the 155...you get 96 yards rushing...so yea...the post about yall running it down our throat just doesn't make since...good job...it was the other way around...we lined up in a goal line formation and drove it down yall's throat...yall are moving to the next round..congrats to that...but we straight up beat yall...also...i know alot of the people that were sitting on the milan side from other towns...yea...they were sitting over there because there were no other seats on humboldt's side..and yea...they hated it...but they were cheering for humboldt...so yea, they did sit on yall's side...but cheered for humboldt...only people cheering for milan was the jackson sun, GCpioneer, and the milan fans...that's it...yall say yall have so much respect for other teams...i thought milan talked to God and worshipped him so much before a game...lying is a sin...cheating is a sin...milan has nothing to do with God...the sign coming into milan...the church one, whatever it says...is a disgrace....yea...the milan people are about to get on here and start to try and say something about my post...im hoping they do...gives me something to do since humboldt doesn't deserve the region championship...cheaters should have it...here...you can have it...go ahead...take it...yall keep saying that yall are looking forward to bigger and better things...but you still seem to bring up the region championship...wow...i believe the bigger better thing is a state championship...how about you focus on getting passed goodpasture (doubt yall will)...and after that GOOD LUCK getting passed alcoa...best team friday night...HUMBOLDT..everyone there knew it...except for milan...so bleed the purple and white and go on with yall's lives...it will end friday

i wasnt at the game and i am not i fan but i just want to congratulate adrian donald and jon corey ford who were childhood friends of mine and the rest of the humbodlt vikings on a great season. and as for this post like i said i wasnt there but you say you won this came straight i say it sounds like the game of football to me. so get oer yourself and be glad that you got to where you were. and good luck to milan against goodpasture rep the west well i am pulling for you

Real champions win and lose with class. Red 16 showed class frankied12 and horned helmet showed something rhymes with class. And I think it's Past not Passed and let's try not to wear out the word "yea"....so yea and im sorry your career is over but yea you ought to lose some of that jealousy and hate buy yea I don't know what Humboldt stands you were looking at but the left side was empty so yea you're region champs so yea congratulations but if you're so bored now that you're seasons over you want to get on here and run us down well yea.

I may be missing something but I thought the scoreboard over there at Barker Memorial said visitors-14 home-13. Looks like we won fair and square. Grow up and be glad that you were a part of a great game.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

I think most Milan fans will give you a chance to come on here after you have a chance to cool off and retract that statement.

Humboldt had a great team this year. However, Milan beat Humboldt twice at your house and finished the year winning five straight games to get into the playoffs. My point to this is the better teams find a way to win when the pressure is on (like it was Friday night). The best team in region 7-2A is still playing Thanksgiving weekend.

However, I will say this, Humboldt had the best talent in the region but Milan had the better coaches and that was enough of an advantage to beat Humboldt two times. Humboldt has a good staff, but Milan's staff have been together for 9-10 years and that's a huge advantage, especially in a 3rd round playoff game, on the road, and when the score is tight.

Humboldt outplayed Milan in some (mainly O line play), but not all aspects of the game and for some reason, they couldn't finish the drives. That's football.

You talk about Kirby's long run? He was hit twice at the line, and because of poor tackling, he took it to the house. Milan tackled better than Humboldt did. Milan's safety saved 2-3 TD's that Donald appeared to have by making some great open field tackles. Humboldt blocked better but Milan tackled better

Good luck next year in the new region called 8-2A. It seems this rivalry is getting back to where is used to be and that's a good thing.