Milan at Humboldt

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GAME DAWGS, GREAT GAME VIKES YOU BOTH PLAYED YOU'RE HEARTS OUT AND YOU LEFT IT OUT ON THE FIELD LIKE PROUD GLADIATORS DO. RESPECT TO HUMBOLDT AND THERE FANS YOU BEAT US EVERYWHERE BUT THE SCOREBOARD. HUMBOLDT IS DEFINETLY BACK. SHOULD BE AN EXCITING SEASON IN REGION 8-2A NEXT YEAR. LOOKING FOR YOU'RE SUPPORT AS WE PLAY A VERY TALENTED GOODPASTURE TEAM NEXT FRIDAY. SEE YA'LL AT JOHNNIE HALE.

They steamrolled down the field after they got the ball back. I still think both of his knees were down before the fumble!!!!!

I couldn't tell from where I was. It will be on Channel 7 in a minute and maybe it will show something. Anyway, Humboldt changed their offense up from the previous game and it was effective. Both teams left it on the field. Lots of players limping around after this game.

i can't remember exactly what the stats were...but i glanced at them and remembered a couple...63 humboldt plays to milan's 40....total yardage humboldt 360...milan 230...adrian donald 177 yards...that's all i remember...not saying they are exact but they were close to those...well milan got the true humboldt team...wish it wouldn't have came down to how it ended...but great game to milan and good luck against goodpasture