Milan at Humboldt

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my 2 cents. I think Milan wins big. After playing both teams I believe Milan has the better defense. Humboldt just doesn't seem to be able to tackle well but they can score on the big play. Big question is can Humboldt drive the ball down the field. I'm glad the Bulldogs got Alred back for the playoffs. It means alot to him and his teammates. I really would like to see Milan vs. Goodpasture at the friendly confines of Johnnie Hale Stadium... :lol:

Milan 24 Humboldt 7 ....

anyone hear anything about anysurprises to come from milan

After the close shave on Friday night I don't believe there is anymore surprises. I know they ran very few formations last game. I feel sure that was on purpose. I do look for new wrinkles to be put in but I hope they come put Friday night and play with a higher level of intensity that the last game.

I'm hoping for humboldt to pull it off.....we got the talent every year we got the talent, but like always every year it's gonna come down to coaching, got to real with that, coach morris is a real good coach and he'll find your weakness and exploit the whole game......Humboldt's defense gone have to man up, this is milan... Let's Get It!!

Here's my 2 cents. I think Milan wins big. After playing both teams I believe Milan has the better defense. Humboldt just doesn't seem to be able to tackle well but they can score on the big play. Big question is can Humboldt drive the ball down the field. I'm glad the Bulldogs got Alred back for the playoffs. It means alot to him and his teammates. I really would like to see Milan vs. Goodpasture at the friendly confines of Johnnie Hale Stadium... :thumb:

Milan 24 Humboldt 7 ....

Alred is one bad boy playing with a torn ACL. To be honest, he looks the same to me as he did before the injury.

I don't think Goodpasture has ever played at Milan.

Alred is one bad boy playing with a torn ACL. To be honest, he looks the same to me as he did before the injury.

I don't think Goodpasture has ever played at Milan.

Huntingdon is 0 for life against Goodpasture. (0-3) They were a powerful team last year and we were fortunate to have Chris and Boo break long runs against them in the 1st half. It was all GP in the 2nd half. They have a stable of running backs with no let up on subs. Biggest line you'll see in a few years. Fundamentally sound in all aspects of the game. They won't throw much but you can't load up the box on them either. They run out of the wing-t alot and lots of off tackle power sweeps. Smart, well coached team. Don't forget this weekend against Humboldt. GP better not look past CPA either. They dismantled Camden...

I believe that in the playoffs its all about who is peaking at the right time and i believe that team will be humboldt friday night.

humboldt by 6

humboldt may be peaking but they'll get knocked off their mountaintop by an incoming missle called "THE BIG BAD MILAN DAWGS"come friday nite. luck to both teams. MILAN BY 13---------GO DAWGS----------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am guessing about 4 - 5 thousand for the game. Should be a great turnout for a quarterfinal contest.

I think there will be more than that. 4-5 thousand is a good turnout for a regular season game, but with only about 2 games being played in west TN, It being the last game for one of the teams, and the towns only being 15 miles apart, i'm gonna shoot high and say 7-8 thousand.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty