Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Just like the MP fans, the JB fans are good people.Yeah, both sides has done some trash talking (mainly between fans self included) but in the end its about these young men going out and playing the greatest sport on earth(IMO),and leaving it all on the field.

Both of these teams are very good teams.If not, they wouldn't have made it this far in the first place.....I believe its going to be a hard fought game.

i agree you are a 110% right on this :thumb:

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Golden Tate from JP2.... Im not in ANYWAY putting down Marco Daily because he is a phenomenal back that has a good shot at playing on Saturdays,but that Tate kid is on another level.

wow i went on our week off and watched them play goodpasture''''he is good ''''have not seen marco this year,,,,,i would love to see the match up between those too''''but from where his school is he will get more attention i think and might be well deserved''''''after all thay are calling him the golden boy''''and has a little bro' that is a freshman this year look's as good also

To start I want to compliment Cwood on a hard fought well played game. That offense you guys run is really effective and you run it well. Also #10 is one of the best most patient backs I have ever seen I can't count the times I saw him all but stop and wait for a hole to open and then when it did he had a good burst get through it, and enough can't be said about how good your guards are at pulling and getting to the edge to make the blocks.

Now on to this game I think this will be one heck of a game probably decided by one score or less. Mt. Pleasant looks to be a really solid team to have made it this far, but I really don't know much about them can anyone shed some light on what type of offense they run and what they like to try and do on defense, and by offense I mean what sets they run and not Marco left, right, and up the middle. :thumb:

Sorry but #15 Clifton i think is his name dont run a 4.4...i run him down and i had started about 3-5 yds behind him...and i run a 4.6 so just an estimate id say a 4.7...but #72 is 6'3 340 lbs...and is only a sophomore...he will be a force these next two seasons at DT...but i will say that Mt. Pleasants O line is Awesome they controlled our D line the whole night and they deserve some credit... :D

You had a little bit of an angle on him when you caught him and I think you even kind of suprised him, he thought he was in the clear. He bragged earlier in the year how he had slowed down 10 yds before the endzone but this time I think it cost him. I doubt he will make that mistake again. Believe it or not he is in that 4.4 - 4.5 range. You'll get to see him in baseball this year. Try to throw him out at first.

To start I want to compliment Cwood on a hard fought well played game. That offense you guys run is really effective and you run it well. Also #10 is one of the best most patient backs I have ever seen I can't count the times I saw him all but stop and wait for a hole to open and then when it did he had a good burst get through it, and enough can't be said about how good your guards are at pulling and getting to the edge to make the blocks.

Now on to this game I think this will be one heck of a game probably decided by one score or less. Mt. Pleasant looks to be a really solid team to have made it this far, but I really don't know much about them can anyone shed some light on what type of offense they run and what they like to try and do on defense, and by offense I mean what sets they run and not Marco left, right, and up the middle. :D

Can't tell you what kind of offense just that it scores a lot. C'wood does do a good job with the pulling guard.

An outsiders perspective here:

OFFENSE sells tickets and both teams have alot of OFEENSE so expect a huge crowd in the JUNGLE.

DEFENSE wins championships JO Byrns has it and MT. P don't. I expect a runaway by the Devils. Jo Byrns 48 Mt. Pleasant 14.

Marco will however will 1A Mr. Football/Back.

Hopefully all will come out healthy, best of luck to both teams! :D

An outsiders perspective here:

OFFENSE sells tickets and both teams have alot of OFEENSE so expect a huge crowd in the JUNGLE.

DEFENSE wins championships JO Byrns has it and MT. P don't. I expect a runaway by the Devils. Jo Byrns 48 Mt. Pleasant 14.

Marco will however will 1A Mr. Football/Back.

Hopefully all will come out healthy, best of luck to both teams! :D

well i see this game as JBHS winning but not that score is the way i see it JBHS D will come to life fri, nite and the O has not been stopped at all so i will predict towards the end of the week B)

I will be @ the funnel cake stand with (cow) bells on!!! I'm looking forward to the road trip and meeting everyone B4 the game. This game has been a year in the making...at least I know I've been thinking about it that long.

It sounds like ya'll have a new field since I played there back in '95...is that true?

two good teams but after playing mt.pleasant for 3 years now i no how good they can be. stopping daily is harder than u think he pretty much turns games around he did agaist us HHS and turned a 1 td game to a 3 td game so good luck wit that jbhs i just wasnt impressed with yas running attack it has been your passing that has helped wins your two play off games, but wait til you step on the field wit daily this year. he will have 200 yards and about the line ill give them some dids cause im a guard they are good enough to stop the inside run and the o line and backs will give daily room to do what he is capable of doin. so good luck wit mt.pleasant it will be a game to remember. Region 6 is takin it go tigers....

but watch out for #7 he can throw the ball and recievers can make plays..

Edited by Show Stopper

A team with no defense makes it to the third round of the playoffs?

Obviously, you were not at the cw and jb game. The refs were horrible and we recovered several fumbles that are defense caused. Once again you need to watch the game before you comment.

I will be @ the funnel cake stand with (cow) bells on!!! I'm looking forward to the road trip and meeting everyone B4 the game. This game has been a year in the making...at least I know I've been thinking about it that long.

It sounds like ya'll have a new field since I played there back in '95...is that true?

Shep what is your prediciton on the score??? JBHS or MP