Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season to both teams here.

Good Luck to Mt. Pleasant in the weeks to come...I will be pulling for you.

To Jo Byrns (Chris Tuck),

Man, you have played your heart out EVERY SINGLE game this season (every player that played this year,too)....I hate to see it end for you. I was behind you guys since the beginning of this season. I knew you all would go deep into the playoffs, then take home that Gold Ball.

Dang, just 2 points. I cant believe it.

Chris Tuck, you have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of (or any JBS player). You have done your very best all season.

From what I am hearing on here, Tuck, you had 22 Tackles??! Dang dude...I hate to see it end for you man (and to all JBS players)...But hey, good luck in Baseball this year dude.

To the younger guys: You have seen what it takes to get this far, the past 2 seasons. It takes Hard Work, Dedication, and Motivation (and Leadership)...Work hard in the weight room---starting monday... Stay dedicated to what you are doing....Stay motivated (focused) on that Goal (The Trip to the Boro, and getting that Gold Ball).

...And Leadership....Everybody has to know that they can depend on you, to lead them in the right direction. Step up, and lead em' to another "Season of the Bare Trees".

Gentlemen, Great Game, to both sides.

Get that Gold Ball Mt. Pleasant!...Hope to play ya'll again next year!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

What a great crowd and props to the JB faithful for bringing such a huge loud crowd, but what about the Jungle crazy's for stepping it up tonight. Best high school game I've ever seen, very physical from start to finish. Morris had a good game, but to me for Chris Tuck to not be a Mr.Football canadate on D is a travesty, if hes played all year anything like he did tonight and I'm sure he has, he should be at the top of the list. Kid is a player. I don't know what to say about the big hogs for the Tigers tonight, they battled all night to open up the offense for Marco, who put up some sick numbers and took a pounding all night and just keep grinding it out. With the exception of the big plays to Morris, the Tiger D lead by David Brown was pretty impressive againest a tough O in JB. Great game Tigers. Great season JB, you were as good as advertised. Go Tigers!

a moron is someone who jumps on here and runs their mouth about how unstoppable their defense is all year. and when that defense get's run through, then it's time to eat crow. hang around a little longer and pay attention to what everybody says before you decide who's being the real moron, ok skippy? :thumb:

They won by a 2 point conversion. Not exactly running through their defense. Take the mans advice, show some humility in a great performance by both teams.

MP has got to quit getting those penalties.

They say the Devil went down to Georgia,

but we have a bunch coming to our town.

Coming to pick a fight on the same road we are,

trying to win a crown.

They say in Georgia he went looking for a soul to steal,

but this time his bunch is facing TIGERS not looking for a deal.

The two will battle this fight with a pigskin filled with air,

with sidelines of fans which are the only people who truly care.

A battle between wills on a field 100 yards long,

a place where under the lights a lot of things can go wrong.

A fight till the bitter end will it take to win this show,

with no one going home losers is the only true thing I know.

Will someone go home bragging? Well of course you know that's right.

But honor among champions will it truly be after this night.

Which one will it be? Can anyone really know?

Only that its going to be one heck of a show.

:thumb:

Just thought I would bring it back one more time just in case if anyone missed it.

Hit the nail on the head I think.

NO LOSERS TONIGHT! JUST HONOR AMONG CHAMPIONS!

REGION 5 CHAMPS - JO BYRNS

REGION 6 CHAMPS - MT. PLEASANT

And it was one HECK of a show!

JB you are CHAMPIONS and no one can take that away. Congratulations on your awesome season! See you next year.

GO TIGERS!

Dang this was truely a great game and it lived up to all the hype...i sat on Mt. Pleasants side and it was really loud and intense..i wish we had fans that were as dedicated as yall are...but great game to both sides...im glad i got to see Tuck and Moody play ive heard so many good things about them and yall lived up to them...and the Teabow pass on the 2 pt conv. was amazing...no one saw that coming that took GUTS!!...good luck Tigers and go get that gold ball!!

:thumb:

They won by a 2 point conversion. Not exactly running through their defense. Take the mans advice, show some humility in a great performance by both teams.

MP has got to quit getting those penalties.

if you get 3x as many points scored on you than you have all year then yes your defense got "run trough". it being a 2 point game just shows that your offense almost kept up, but didn't. you people want humility from me? how bout some humulity from all the jbs fans thats' boastful mouths wrote a check that their team couldn't cash. dish it out all season if you want, that's fine, but you gotta pay the piper in the end and you better be man enough to take it. :thumb:

if you get 3x as many points scored on you than you have all year then yes your defense got "run trough". it being a 2 point game just shows that your offense almost kept up, but didn't. you people want humility from me? how bout some humulity from all the jbs fans thats' boastful mouths wrote a check that their team couldn't cash. dish it out all season if you want, that's fine, but you gotta pay the piper in the end and you better be man enough to take it. :thumb:

did you go to the game ? undoubtfully u didn't! i don't believe anybody said they ran through any defense tonght. it was one heck of a game and not even you and your high and mighty gold balls can take anything away from either of this teams.