Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only 2 when they lose! 5 when they are win.

hmmm WHAT? you dont know the half of it Milkman your hardly on here. When we lose we dont make excuses either.Ohhh BTW you guys really stink at telling Jokes. or wait are we suppose to laugh at how stupid the joke was or the meaning?

Edited by Boobi

hmmm WHAT? you dont know the half of it Milkman your hardly on here. When we lose we dont make excuses either.Ohhh BTW you guys really stink at telling Jokes. or wait are we suppose to laugh at how stupid the joke was or the meaning?

Nah...you just don't get them...that's another symptom of being a Westmoland fan.

:lol:

I laughed!!! If you want me to explain it I will. It means Westmoreland has what we say fair weather fans. You support your team when they win but if they lose you are nowhere around. Is that good for ya? :lol:

By the way he is the milkman's son!!! LOL :lol:

Edited by glover

And boobi, you guys started the jokes. The only real joke though is...

Westmoreland thinking they are gonna win this Friday night!!! :lol:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt.

Here's your quotes Boobs.

Boobi Posted on: Aug 25 2006 - 10:38 PM

Trainer

Group: Guests

Member No.: 93,929

I know. I'm not taking anything away from Macon co. it was a well fault game. But atleast agree with me. It was bull crap officiating.

Boobi Posted on: Aug 25 2006 - 10:30 PM

Trainer

Did see him cross the goaline, though I did she the ball bounce up into his hands. and how about some of them crazy calls they had against us? I mean comeon its like this everyear. Last year Macon beat us only cuz the refs this year same thing. get us a fair game and we would have won you guys on it!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt.

Here's your quotes Boobs.

Boobi Posted on: Aug 25 2006 - 10:38 PM

Trainer

I know. I'm not taking anything away from Macon co. it was a well fault game. But atleast agree with me. It was bull crap officiating.

Boobi Posted on: Aug 25 2006 - 10:30 PM

Trainer

Did see him cross the goaline, though I did she the ball bounce up into his hands. and how about some of them crazy calls they had against us? I mean comeon its like this everyear. Last year Macon beat us only cuz the refs this year same thing. get us a fair game and we would have won you guys on it!

wasnt makin excuses, dont worry bout that We had Macon Beat, but we let them come bac it was the players faul and coaches. we played a great game. But hey Macon did beat us and you won against them. I guess you guys are better than us. Time for Westmorelan to put up.

Edited by Boobi