Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrads to sc on your win against boyd, i just went to the westmoreland game and saw the best game of the year and i believe next week will be no different. i think if westmoreland plays like they did tonight ,they will win but it will be a hard fought win. not to underestimate sc but i saw the want to in westmoreland and i know sc wants it just as bad . but i'm going to have to lean towards westmoreland . good luck to both teams and may all of you play hard and be injury free. because i have a feeling it just might end up being the game of the year

Congrats Owls from the other side of the river. Unfortunately only you are moving on. You wanted another shot at Westmoreland and now you have it. Maybe you can beat them this time around. We did. :thumb: Just kidding Good luck from here on out. We can make no excuses. FC simply made their extra points and we missed our second one and had to try for two. We missed that and lost by one. Oh well only 9 months until football season. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well all I can do is :thumb: cant wait till Friday. GL, I'm sure you guys can find your way up here now. Did you enjoy your last visit, and I hope you bring 3 times the bigger crowd than last. Westmoreland was rockin from the fans that showed up to watch us.

Nah...Boobs...I think we should just forfeit to the region 4 champs. There's no way we could possibly win anyway.

You couldn't seat the ones we brought last time. Looked like your side had plenty of room. :thumb: Wanna' swap?

I guess it's time to see who the best team in the region really is.

Nah...Boobs...I think we should just forfeit to the region 4 champs. There's no way we could possibly win anyway.

You couldn't seat the ones we brought last time. Looked like your side had plenty of room. :thumb: Wanna' swap?

we already figured that out remember twan eagles 12 smith co 10 we won u losut ...but thats the past and yall have got to lose all over again this week...lol hope yall have a safe trip down and enjoy yourselves this time u cant win them all....lol good luck to both teams stay injury free

smith county 7

Westmoreland 14

You couldn't seat the ones we brought last time. Looked like your side had plenty of room. :blink: Wanna' swap?

hey guys this from a york fan that was at the game tonight there was a bunch of plays when westmoreland rolled out to the right hand side and their right tackle held every time about 6 holding calls that were never called then we had the the ball at westmoreland 13 with a minute to go in the game we run it down there then guess what a phantom holding call if for no call there wouldnt have been an overtime and they know it and theyre are saying they had more heart guys we were ahead of them the whole game and from the holding aspect we had 7 holding penalties on us and they didnt have 1 all night they had the better field goal kicker and the had the holding penalties in their back pockets and we still should have beaten them. they did because of a phantom call with a minute to go.and they know it if they would be truthful with u and be men about they could tell u the truth.we were the better team tonight and they were the luckier team tonight and luck prevailed.just want u to know guys we ran up their butts tonight right up the middle and they could not stop us.......go sc run it up the middle oh yes and pass it over the top of their 2 safties 4 and #2 was limping all night once we got to the safties it was all over for them we passed over the top of them for a 50 yard touchdown catch and kyle payne made their safties look like i dont know what but he outran them like they were sitting still.if u run up the middle they cannot stop u.....................watch out for the refs if they call it the same way tonight u can forget it now i know what u sc fans were telling us all week about westmoreland getting the calls and now we know............ :blink: GOOD LUCK SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by daddymacvols

I'm savoring the win in Chattanooga right now, but this thread should get rolling very soon. I would have liked to be playing at home next week, but our kids wanted to go back to Westmoreland. We got a little revenge tonight. Next week means so much more. No excuses this time. This time it's for keeps. I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Smith County Owls by 3 TD's.

Play for each other.

we already figured that out remember twan eagles 12 smith co 10 we won u losut ...but thats the past and yall have got to lose all over again this week...lol hope yall have a safe trip down and enjoy yourselves this time u cant win them all....lol good luck to both teams stay injury free

smith county 7

Westmoreland 14

Nah...big bird...this Friday is the one that counts the most. The 1st one was for homefield...and not having to travel to Boyd or Tyner. Having solved that problem...this one is the one we would rather have (if we had to choose). One thing is for sure...the SC you saw in week 8 is not the SC you will see Friday.

I look for SC to come out and play this time. Last time they played very uninspired with what was on the line. We'll see if Westmoland was the reason for that.

Edited by Antwan