Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

Gee...you aren't text messaging.

If you didn't play your best against SC...then who did you play your best against?

I'm all ears. :thumb:

Best game= a mistake free game I mean we did fumble to let you guys have a field goal? and we did let you guys return that TD for about 85 yards yes? theirs enough for your ears.So yeah we can talk all we want on here. But we all know its the kids who win the games not the fan. I want Westmoreland Jarring Friday anyways so bring more people than last. BTW the reason our bleachers isnt filled up, is that our fans like to stand and so you look all the way around the fence both endzones and on our fence its normally rolls of people standing

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best game= a mistake free game I mean we did fumble to let you guys have a field goal? and we did let you guys return that TD for about 85 yards yes? theirs enough for your ears.So yeah we can talk all we want on here. But we all know its the kids who win the games not the fan. I want Westmoreland Jarring Friday anyways so bring more people than last. BTW the reason our bleachers isnt filled up, is that our fans like to stand and so you look all the way around the fence both endzones and on our fence its normally rolls of people standing

You didn't answer the question. If you didn't play your best game of the year against SC...then who did you play your best game against?

You're not text messaging. It's very difficult to decipher your text.

Your crowd is sparse compared to ours. We will bring a huge crowd Friday. The band and their families weren't there last time either. That's about 300 more alone.

Edited by Antwan

#1 - You LET us return a kickoff? I guess we LET you win also! Fair to say don't you think? Think before you type!!!

#2 - what is Jarring?

#3 - BTW I saw only a few standing around the fence on your side. So don't try to dress it up!!!! I hope you bring more to this game. I want the whole town of Westmoreland to show up. I want NO dispute on who wins this game!!!

#1 - You LET us return a kickoff? I guess we LET you win also! Fair to say don't you think? Think before you type!!!

#2 - what is Jarring?

#3 - BTW I saw only a few standing around the fence on your side. So don't try to dress it up!!!! I hope you bring more to this game. I want the whole town of Westmoreland to show up. I want NO dispute on who wins this game!!!

No disputes. Like how we won last time right?

Look here Tn_FreeDuck don't get me started. You don't want to talk smack to me!!!

whaaahh a Fan of Westmoreland run his mouth "Talking Smack" how could he? hes not from the Best place in the world, the county the Famous Al Gore came from, SmithCo. ohhhh boy FreeDuck your in a world of hurt now. You just ran your mouth to a smith Co faithful. :thumb:

Edited by Boobi

You didn't answer the question. If you didn't play your best game of the year against SC...then who did you play your best game against?

You're not text messaging. It's very difficult to decipher your text.

Your crowd is sparse compared to ours. We will bring a huge crowd Friday. The band and their families weren't there last time either. That's about 300 more alone.

I am with you Antwan, who did you all play your best against? Macon, Gordonsville, York, who? Don't even say Upperman, Jackson, or Cannon!!!

whaaahh a Fan of Westmoreland run his mouth "Talking Smack" how could he? hes not from the Best place in the world, the county the Famous Al Gore came from, SmithCo. ohhhh boy FreeDuck your in a world of hurt now. You just ran your mouth to a smith Co faithful. :thumb:

Actually Al is a pretty good guy. Who from Westmoland is famous? Just wondering?

That has nothing to do with this game. SC played...by far...their worst game of the year in the 1st meeting. Westmoland played their best. The difference was 2 points. Hmmmmm. ;)