Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826245040' date='Nov 11 2006 - 08:50 AM']

I heard Queenbee is on her way over to this thread to stir up trouble. :thumb:

Ahhhhhhhhhh VG...you know it!!!

This is the game that our players, coaches, and fans have been talking about for weeks...not because we got beat there a couple weeks ago...but because we know we should have won...

And win we will this coming Friday night...Our boys are ready for some wide-open smashmouth football...no holding back...no mistakes...no mercy...

This is going to be a great game...too bad Boobi is going to be disappointed...I really hate that for him!

GO OWLS...you wanted the chance...you've earned the chance...now do it!!!

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a incredibly close game, as was the last one between these two (although Westmoreland won it more than the score indicated). I say it's a crap shoot, but I'll go with SC in a close one :thumb:

I'm just wondering how Westmoland "won it more than the score indicated" ?

SC dropped two wide open sure TD's...missed a very makeable field goal...had the lead anyway for 46 minutes. Played...by far...their most uninspired game of the year...and lost by 2. I really like SC's chances in this one. They just have to make the plays they have made all year. Westmoland will play hard. I would think SC's recent playoff experience in the quarters would be an asset.

Look, Twan, I am here on Saturday. Does that mean I can talk all I want?

We did not have enough seating for you? Is that why the 3 sets of portable bleachers sat empty expect for the guys from Westmoreland who tailgated on that side? Don't worry about the stands, there will be plenty of seats for you guys to be sitting on. Don't plan on standing very much during the game.

I would sure like for Smith County to unveil this "TEZMANIA..CATCH IT!!" style of play. The teamball you guys played last time wasn't very exciting. I want to see a one man show. Maybe it was because you guys showed a little too much mercy and held a little too much back previously. (According to QueenBee)

If I had to expound on defender's statement, I would say that he made that statement because he, probably like myself, sat there the entire game saying "Surely this isn't the team we are 2 touchdown underdogs to."

What are the similarities between a Smith County divorce and a tornado?

Someone is going to lose a trailer.

I stood on the portable bleachers the whole game last time expecting SC to make the plays they have made all year. The loss at Westmoreland was an anomaly. Will not be the case this week. That you can book. You are 2 score underdogs. You will soon see.

Why is a toothbrush called a toothbrush instead of a teethbrush?

It was invented in Westmoreland.

Go Big Owls.

Look, Twan, I am here on Saturday. Does that mean I can talk all I want?

We did not have enough seating for you? Is that why the 3 sets of portable bleachers sat empty expect for the guys from Westmoreland who tailgated on that side? Don't worry about the stands, there will be plenty of seats for you guys to be sitting on. Don't plan on standing very much during the game.

I would sure like for Smith County to unveil this "TEZMANIA..CATCH IT!!" style of play. The teamball you guys played last time wasn't very exciting. I want to see a one man show. Maybe it was because you guys showed a little too much mercy and held a little too much back previously. (According to QueenBee)

If I had to expound on defender's statement, I would say that he made that statement because he, probably like myself, sat there the entire game saying "Surely this isn't the team we are 2 touchdown underdogs to."

What are the similarities between a Smith County divorce and a tornado?

Someone is going to lose a trailer.

Yeah...I expected you to get on here and flap those jaws this week. You think you can win this time...oh fair weathered one. :D

You are right...that was not the team you were 2 td underdogs to. You will see that team Friday.

That's the comical coacht statement of the year...somebody from Westmoland talking about someone else losing a trailer (something you should be very familiar with). :thumb:

Who wants to sit in portable bleachers at field level? Most of our fans had to stand.

Your small visitors side was full. Nah...just swap sides. That would be about right.

Following our last meeting, an Eagle player was quoted in the Tennessean saying all the talk on coacht got them fired up for the game. NEWSFLASH---If a player needs coacht for motivation in a Region Championship Game, they're looking in the wrong place. No Catalyst, You didn't see the SC team that you were supposed 2 TD underdogs to. You'll see that team this time around. I do know if the Eagles make the plays like they did last meeting and from what I hear, last night, then this one should be another Classic.

The SC on the helmets and the uniforms are about the only thing the Westmoreland fans will see this week that will look anything like the Smith County team you saw in Week 8.

Wow, the toothbrush was invented in Westmoreland? That is something to be proud of! Allin, with what you said, it should be called a hairsbrush? Or how about a headbrush? Exactly what has Smith County produced? Al Gore? Haha. So I guess that means you guys invented the internet? Let's not push it, we will just be proud you guys can use a computer. Tell cousin Gomer I said hello.

I am glad you guys are so confident that the team that was "supposed" to show up the first time will show up this time. That way, you won't have any excuses when you go home disappointed once again. Oh wait, I can hear it now--the referees. You know it is funny, and strange, that the "real" Smith County team never loses.

Bigreid, I can imagine that it is extremely easy for our players to get a little motivated from a bunch of middle-age trash-talking hillbillies who probably have not played a down of football in their life.

Let me make it a little easier for you guys to understand. If the players on our football team came and told you that you were terrible at throwing the trashcans back on the ground after emptying them in the back of the truck, you would probably get a little angry.

Wow, the toothbrush was invented in Westmoreland? That is something to be proud of! Allin, with what you said, it should be called a hairsbrush? Or how about a headbrush? Exactly what has Smith County produced? Al Gore? Haha. So I guess that means you guys invented the internet? Let's not push it, we will just be proud you guys can use a computer. Tell cousin Gomer I said hello.

I am glad you guys are so confident that the team that was "supposed" to show up the first time will show up this time. That way, you won't have any excuses when you go home disappointed once again. Oh wait, I can hear it now--the referees. You know it is funny, and strange, that the "real" Smith County team never loses.

Bigreid, I can imagine that it is extremely easy for our players to get a little motivated from a bunch of middle-age trash-talking hillbillies who probably have not played a down of football in their life.

Let me make it a little easier for you guys to understand. If the players on our football team came and told you that you were terrible at throwing the trashcans back on the ground after emptying them in the back of the truck, you would probably get a little angry.

Gee...I think you were the one that said SC was a 2 td favorite last time. That tells me they didn't play well. You lost to two teams we beat by 3 td's. That tells me SC didn't play well. Nobody made any excuses. Westmoland made the plays to win. That is what was said. I expect SC to make the plays to win this time.

How do you know if someone is from Westmoland? Their home has more miles on it than their truck.

Gee...I think you were the one that said SC was a 2 td favorite last time. That tells me they didn't play well. You lost to two teams we beat by 3 td's. That tells me SC didn't play well. Nobody made any excuses. Westmoland made the plays to win. That is what was said. I expect SC to make the plays to win this time.

How do you know if someone is from Westmoland? Their home has more miles on it than their truck.

i am sure posting this in the locker room will help the boys a bit. How do you know if someone is from Westmoland? Their home has more miles on it than their truck.Thanks for all the help

i am sure posting this in the locker room will help the boys a bit. How do you know if someone is from Westmoland? Their home has more miles on it than their truck.Thanks for all the help

Post away. I think we'll post this one.

"What are the similarities between a Smith County divorce and a tornado?

Someone is going to lose a trailer."

Your buddy started the jokefest. You know...the fair weathered one. :thumb: