CPA vs. Goodpasture

sportfreak

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt be so cocky.....you can book it, if GP makes it to the champ. game and plays alcoa, GP will win. GP is ranked above of all the teams alcoa has played and alcoa. that has to mean something

nm my bad. i was looking at the state rankings in the tennessean and they dont have some of the teams in the east. i apoligize.

goodpasture fans, let's continue to support our team against cpa this weekend. understand that we have to win two more and so does alcoa before we get the chance to play each other. arguing about a rematch right now does us no good. if we get there and they happen to be there as well then we can see if they can beat us then because if we get there then no one has beaten us and maybe they can do what no one else in tennessee has. lets not worry about people that have no respect for us and already have begun letting us no how bad they are going to beat us. until we beat them in the boro, they can laim that they are the better team, but lets see what happens the rest of the year.

my continuing prediction for the game is:

goodpasture: 48

CPA: 21

In the past the Cougar fans at some point and time in the playoffs have removed themselves from the boards in order to eliminate locker room bulletin board material for our opponents. Perhaps it is time we move in that direction again. Time to take it to the house guys and let others say what they need to say.

I certainly wish good luck to CPA on Friday night and we look forward to another very difficult challenge in what should be a great game.

This game shouldn't be as close as CPA fans think. There should be different field conditions according to Leland Statom, and different officals. CPA only saw about 30 percent of GP's offense & one of the most explosive backs was sidelined for most of the game. Not overlooking this game but "BRING ON THE BEAST OF THE EAST."

GP-42, CPA-21

This game shouldn't be as close as CPA fans think. There should be different field conditions according to Leland Statom, and different officals. CPA only saw about 30 percent of GP's offense & one of the most explosive backs was sidelined for most of the game. Not overlooking this game but "BRING ON THE BEAST OF THE EAST."

GP-42, CPA-21

All the same goes for CPA. We didn't have all our players, and I believe Coach Mathews and his staff know a thing or two about play calling. This wiil be a chess match. Can't wait!!

How local theologians are debating this game: The Reformed, Calvinistic Presbyterians will turn to our Lord's Word to rebuke the Arminian Church of Christs, who err against the Scripture in the heresy of baptismal regeneration. By faith alone in Christ alone is one saved...however, the good works of not giving up the big play early and winning the turnover battle assures one of victory.

Edited by John005

I have never seen such a arrogants in my life. Goodpasture, classy, bullcrap, LC has alot more class than GP, running the score up, putting the first string back in every time LC got close enough to score and whats with the onside kicks, humiliation is more like it. That's really teaching the players good sportsmanship, but what do you expect out of a bunch of rich silver spoons that wouldn't know how to treat somebody with respect and dignity if their life depended on it. LC handle the humiliation pretty well considering some of the major players on LC had a bad attitude going into the game, ready for the season to be over with and didn't want to play. Maybe the game would have been different if the whole team showed up to play. Someday it will come back and bite GP players and coach in the butt for being so classy. Go CPA or Alcoa, just put GP in their place, a place like the rest of us humans not bought and payed for super silver spoons.