Ravenwood@Hunters Lane(round3)

HLHS

Thanks for the comments on our team being classy. That is expected/demanded from Coach C. I am proud of all of my teammates for playing the game the right way. We gave our best effort. Ravenwood was just too tough with their pass offense. Congratulations to Ravenwood and good luck to you next week in Memphis.

You're very welcome.....well deserved..! It's all about respect...you give and you get..

I can speak for our players and our fans...many of the things we heard about Hunters Lane weren't positive....turns out what we heard was all crap!!!! We have a new found level of respect for everythng Hunters Lane....We thought your fans were terrific, the kids were terrific, the facilities were excellent. The hot dogs were super..(personal observation).....

You guys fought a awesome battle...by far the best competition we've seen this year......hard fought, clean, respectful....and we sincerely hope that's what you saw from us..! Keep up the good work....please pass this on to your team from us.

On another note.......Page dropped us from their schedule next year....have your AD contact Ravenwood....maybe we can host you guys at our house...good luck!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Home game would have been nice in the playoffs. It's tough to go into someone backyard and pull out a win. We've enjoyed going to other teams stadiums outside our own region. It has been a real experience to play at Gallatin and Hunter Lane due to the unique stadiums.

You HL Warriors played a great game but was just out manned. This was my second week to watch you Warriors as a guest of Mr Tim Dickerson. I enjoyed watching the great heart you showed. # 44 is a stud!

Why don't you have more student support in your stands? You deserve to have support from your students.

Why didn't the Bands march?

Great season!

See U on the Mats!