Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate private schools, but I hope Friendship beat those Temple Croissants. They even look like powder puffs. Have you seen their photos. I can't believe they beat South Pitt. The commanders should have no problem beating them. Pass or run, who cares just put 50 on them. Slaughter the croissants. Heck, slaughter the French for coming up with croissants. :thumb:B)

Another clueless individual.

How do you pronounce your call name, "WHO CARES!" I've not seen Friendship play, but I've looked at both scedules. You're not impressive at all. :thumb:

I Ron am an outside source and have had the pleasure fo watching the Crusaders of temple, I hope you take them lightly, becuase they will light you up like a Christmas tree!

PS a muddy field always benefits the offensive side of the ball.

I Ron am an outside source and have had the pleasure fo watching the Crusaders of temple, I hope you take them lightly, becuase they will light you up like a Christmas tree!

PS a muddy field always benefits the offensive side of the ball.

Trust me Amigo, the Commanders arent over looking anyone. Its the 3rd round of the playoffs, who would be looking past this game?

Slick Rick is going to make sure the Crusaders are not overlooking a beast of a team in Friendship. Slick Rick gave Slick Rick's Crusaders the things Slick Rick gathered from watching practice on Tuesday. Slick Rick hopes it helped Slick Rick's Crusaders get a win. Slick Rick saw a few new wrinkles from Friendship that Slick Rick has not noticed in film. Hopefully giving Temple a heads up on the new wrinkles will help. Slick Rick would also like to know if the temporary petitions in the bathroom have been installed yet? Slick Rick and all of the Crusader Nation are use to the facilities at Finley Stadium in Chattanooga. Slick Rick was wandering if it was possible to have someone from possumtown install a padded toilet seat for Slick Rick's comfort. Comfort as you know is very important if one is having problems. Slick Rick and the entire Crusader Nation would greatly appreciate Friendship putting a padded toilet seat on the toilet that has the temporary petition walls around them. Slick Rick tried to go in the bathroom on Tuesday to check out the accomodations, but it was locked.

Slick Rick is going to make sure the Crusaders are not overlooking a beast of a team in Friendship. Slick Rick gave Slick Rick's Crusaders the things Slick Rick gathered from watching practice on Tuesday. Slick Rick hopes it helped Slick Rick's Crusaders get a win. Slick Rick saw a few new wrinkles from Friendship that Slick Rick has not noticed in film. Hopefully giving Temple a heads up on the new wrinkles will help. Slick Rick would also like to know if the temporary petitions in the bathroom have been installed yet? Slick Rick and all of the Crusader Nation are use to the facilities at Finley Stadium in Chattanooga. Slick Rick was wandering if it was possible to have someone from possumtown install a padded toilet seat for Slick Rick's comfort. Comfort as you know is very important if one is having problems. Slick Rick and the entire Crusader Nation would greatly appreciate Friendship putting a padded toilet seat on the toilet that has the temporary petition walls around them. Slick Rick tried to go in the bathroom on Tuesday to check out the accomodations, but it was locked.

yeah, we can come up with a padded seat to match your cell

Just wanted to wish all of the boys from Temple good luck in the game tomorrow night. I will be there pulling for you guys to pull out the victory. I think if Temple comes out fast and focused they can and will win this ballgame. I think it might come down to Temple's defense making enough plays to win the game. Good luck, Go Crusaders! My prediction is:

Temple 32

Friendship 21

Let me guess...........Lebanon lost to a Private school. :ph34r:

Been there................ :angry:

I only saw one LHS game, but I think they play in the largest classification where most if not all schools are public. Don't they play in Riverdale, Oakland, Smyrna, Lavergne, etc...? Much larger pond.

LHS played 6 teams that made the playoffs, 5 in 5A and one in 4A. No private schools on the schedule.

Edited by yh82