Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

MO$$$Y do you think Slick Rick's Crusaders have a shot at these untouchable guys from Friendship. According to them Slick Rick and the Sader Nation should just stay at home. Slick Rick will be dropping by the Commandos practices this week. Slick Rick WILL be there.

Well theres always a chance of anything. However I think GV has a better defencesive line than Temple. Also a better offensive line. I think there is very little diffrence in GV and FC line play. That being said, I think FC can run the ball on Temple. Thats where they stack up best. They beat GV with the pass in the end, however the intended receiver was covered and one got lose in the endzone and the QB held his composure and waited for something to happen. If it had not been the last chance, maybe he would have broke and run. But the run is the strength of the team. They will score on runs. They can pass well when they change formations. If you dont pick up on it look for a long night. I would think by knowing TC and their situation with players. They handed Temple more than they would have been able to do on region 4 top teams. That answer your question?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick agrees with Slick MO$$$Y that FCS will be hard to stop, but Slick Rick thinks FCS will have a hard time totally stopping Slick Rick's Crusaders as well. Slick Rick's Crusaders will be the most difficult assignment they have drawn. The matchups are simply tough on other teams.

Edited by Slick Rick

This year has nothing to do with last year. Just wanted to point out to you that Robinson was "all everthing" in the hype department last year at S. Pitt and now it seems to be another "can't be stopped" receiver that you S.Pitt fans keep hyping! I don't know if FC can stop him but I'm sure they will show up and try.

Friendship may shut Seth Skogen down and if they do they will have accomplished what no other team this year has been able to do. It is likely that you may be able to slow him down a little bit but doubtful that a "shut-down" will occur. I have watched Seth play every game and I must testify to the fact that he seems to come out of nowhere to make absolutely impossible catches and has the audacity to make them look easy. One thing that seems to help tremendously is the unsung hero Temple has in their quarterback who throws it where no defender can touch right in the middle of a crowd.

If you play him wrong, it will cost you big time.

I am sure that FCS will have a great deal of repect for the qualtiy athlete Seth is after Friday night. Personally, I walked away with a great deal of respect for that Satterfield kid on Trousdale's team this past Friday night.

Friendship has a Mr. Football lineman candidate. I am looking forward to seeing him play Friday. What number will he be?

Slick Pasture, Slick Rick will not talk about dropping a deuce at the table. Slick Rick needs Slick Pasture to have Slick Rick's back. These FCS people are crazy. It is true that Slick Rick will have to stay close to the restrooms though. It is nothing for Slick Rick to have to drop 5 or 6 deuces everyday. Slick Rick has learned to live with it though. Will Slick Pasture be traveling alone or in a caravan of Sader Nation supporters? Slick Pasture will you paint your car up and put Sader Nation on it? Slick Rick thinks it would show great support for the boys. Pasture do you know if the team will be chartering a bus or riding in the team mini van? Hey Robjim what is wrong with Slick Rick's posts? Please email Slick Rick at slicriccicardo@yahoo.com

Edited by Slick Rick

Friendship may shut Seth Skogen down and if they do they will have accomplished what no other team this year has been able to do. It is likely that you may be able to slow him down a little bit but doubtful that a "shut-down" will occur. I have watched Seth play every game and I must testify to the fact that he seems to come out of nowhere to make absolutely impossible catches and has the audacity to make them look easy. One thing that seems to help tremendously is the unsung hero Temple has in their quarterback who throws it where no defender can touch right in the middle of a crowd.

If you play him wrong, it will cost you big time.

I am sure that FCS will have a great deal of repect for the qualtiy athlete Seth is after Friday night. Personally, I walked away with a great deal of respect for that Satterfield kid on Trousdale's team this past Friday night.

Friendship has a Mr. Football lineman candidate. I am looking forward to seeing him play Friday. What number will he be?

55 you want have trouble finding him. Just find the football and wait for the collision!

Slick Rick agrees with Slick MO$$$Y that FCS will be hard to stop, but Slick Rick thinks FCS will have a hard time totally stopping Slick Rick's Crusaders as well. Slick Rick's Crusaders will be the most difficult assignment they have drawn. The matchups are simply tough on other teams.

Let me say this. Nothing to put SP down. They have a great team that obviously needs work. GV started out running base. It worked out and GV didnt have to resort to better offencesive plays. GV ran the dive 60 yards straight down the field at one point. The didnt use but very little plays they used on SP against FC. When they did it was stuffed. If you attended the SP-GV game you didnt get the full show. What I saying is you best strap it up tight and dont make any stupid mistakes. There was no fumble recoveries in FC-GV game. I think GV got one interception at the half, that resulted to ending the half. I dont remember FC getting an interception. Someone correct me if Im wrong. As you know playoffs are an all new world. You have to pull out all the stops. GV and FC did Friday night. They will do it again. This will definately prove who has the better team. I think FC will pull it out. Then again thats my opinion as I see it. I thought GV was a TD better than FC going in. I was right until the last 19 seconds of the game. Ya never know. I say FC is at least a td better than Temple.

55 you want have trouble finding him. Just find the football and wait for the collision!

#55 is a great player. GV questioned if hit good enough if he could continue. GV had him limping from hits. He continued. Didnt seem to affect his play that much. So he is tough also. So dont get the idea if you hit him that will stop him. As for banged up? I dont think any worse for wear than TT players after playing TC. TC and GV has always been know to bring it. Now we have FC bringing it also. So I think that describes the, will FC bring it. Next year should be a repeat of this year with some changes in the order maybe. Whats TT going to have next year?

Mo$$$$ we had an INT on the next to the last play of the game. #9 intercepted it and went out of bounds and then we had 1 kneel down. Speaking to that I want to commend Coach Dillard in calling timeout with the last play coming up. He told the players he didn't want to hear any MOUTH or he didn't want any CHEAP shots to be done because everyone knew they had given 110% and left everything on the field.

A CLASS act by the Gmen!

Sorry Slick, just got a call from the school and they said NO port a johns will be available for Friday night, but I have contacted the mayor of Possum town and he assured me that he would have have 3 slop jars there on yall's side. Also he has contacted Sear's and they have 3 refrigerator boxes that are empty that will give you all the privacy you will need.....

What else can we do for you?