Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Where is all the Coalfield poster's? Are you going to do the math again of the output of the score? I hope it favors us again.

I'm sure Coalfield players and fans are worried about the game and so they'll let Hampton fans do the talking.

Do you think Coalfield will let us bring our chainsaw's to the ball game or do we have to use the air horns. Were is a good deal on some air horns Got Speed?

Whats up bigdog? Ill check and see if i can find a deal somewere on them, there sorta expensive at wally world. Id like to figure out what gordonsville had the other night, aparently it was loud. If I could find out maybe we could build one. we really need to make some noise for them boys. I will say friday night was one of the most entergized crowds at Hampton in a while and I,d like to see that same atmosphere this Friday..Do you know if they have plans on chartering a bus or taking ole yellow, Id like to find out....Good luck Bulldogs! lets get it done!

Whats up bigdog? Ill check and see if i can find a deal somewere on them, there sorta expensive at wally world. Id like to figure out what gordonsville had the other night, aparently it was loud. If I could find out maybe we could build one. we really need to make some noise for them boys. I will say friday night was one of the most entergized crowds at Hampton in a while and I,d like to see that same atmosphere this Friday..Do you know if they have plans on chartering a bus or taking ole yellow, Id like to find out....Good luck Bulldogs! lets get it done!

I was just talking to somebody about the Bus. They r trying to find a chartered bus. I'd say it will be ole yellow. Unless we can get Steve Grindstaff to get us one.

If you want to get any good seats, I'd advise getting there EARLY, probably about 5-ish, to get a good seat on the visitor side.. which probably means you'll have to leave at about 10 or 11 in the morning because it was a pretty long trip to Hampton last year for us and I'm sure the NE TN fans are gonna be in for a LOOOONG drive.

You can take a milk jug or 2 liter bottle and put 100 pennies in them they make good noise plus if you get hard up you can use the pennies. I like the chainsaw myself or the cow bell.

Maybe Dirty Bill will let us borrow that old cannon up at Cloudland. That thing hasn't been used in a while. I say lets put it in a big ol truck and blast that son of a gun each time the 'Dogs get on the board.

I don't know about you all, but I saw something different in the eyes of those Bulldogs the other night when I walked the sidelines. I look forward to getting a good up close view of the Mr. Football candidate getting shut down again by Hampton.

Mr. Football? I think there's two overlooked candidates on Hampton's team that will make a statement Friday night. One of those guys just happens to wear number 82. Good luck boys - get fired up.