Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

R U kiddin' me, pujo? Them pale blue-bellied Tar Heel-billies ain't got nuthin on my Wildcats!

The Big Blue Nation will be back to the top. Just as soon as they get themselves another coach. :rolleyes:

I'm out for the night folks. Gotta teach school tomorrow. Edu-me-catin' them yunguns is a tiring job you know? Better rest up and catch some Z's.

Great to see all the responses on this thread. Not too bad a weekend turnout considering we just kicked off this thing a little over 36 hours ago!

Don't go soft during the work week now! :(

---rX2

See ya Rsquared.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light it up Hampton fans! Don't make me get Gas Can Jeff or Crazy Carlos on here.

I saw Gas Can Jeff and Crazy Carlos today and had a nice conversation with them. Turns out that they will be riding to the game this Friday in someone's car, they haven't picked it out yet, though. They've got it narrowed down to a neighbor’s Corvette or GWG's hummer. They aint much on posting on this board though, says it conflicts with their pre-game scrimmages against Bud and Mason Jar. They did want to know where GWG parks the hummer though.

I told them this was going to be a great game and we'd like to have their support at the game on Friday.

Edited by TwoFive'sBro

I saw Gas Can Jeff and Crazy Carlos today and had a nice conversation with them. Turns out that they will be riding to the game this Friday in someone's car, they haven't picked it out yet, though. They've got it narrowed down to a neighbor’s Corvette or GWG's hummer.

Now THAT's Funny!!! Laugh my behind off kinda funny! :rolleyes:

Edited by rSquared

I saw Gas Can Jeff and Crazy Carlos today and had a nice conversation with them. Turns out that they will be riding to the game this Friday in someone's car, they haven't picked it out yet, though. They've got it narrowed down to a neighbor’s Corvette or GWG's hummer. They aint much on posting on this board though, says it conflicts with their pre-game scrimmages against Budweiser and Mason Jar. They did want to know where GWG parks the hummer though.

I told them this was going to be a great game and we'd like to have their support at the game on Friday.

Any time you got Gas Can Jeff , Crazy Carlos and wild Tony = :(:):rolleyes::( you get my point :( Bring the Horns.

I saw Gas Can Jeff and Crazy Carlos today and had a nice conversation with them. Turns out that they will be riding to the game this Friday in someone's car, they haven't picked it out yet, though. They've got it narrowed down to a neighbor’s Corvette or GWG's hummer. They aint much on posting on this board though, says it conflicts with their pre-game scrimmages against Budweiser and Mason Jar. They did want to know where GWG parks the hummer though.

If you get the Hummer I'm going with u all :rolleyes: I don't think we all can fit in the Vette.

Stick around Rsquared and you just mite be lucky #150 :( . Does Cy have the Voodo dolls out?

Well, let me see. It's a little short of 11:00 on a weekend night, yeah I reckon he might have the "dolls" out. But I don't think he calls them girls "Voodo" and what he does with 'um tain't rally nun of owr buzness! :rolleyes: