Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Karl - I feel sorry for you. I hate that Barry Carter's not coaching West Greene anymore. I would guarantee you guys a win if he was. Bring Pujo and myself some donuts on the sidelines at halftime.

GotSpeed - Marvin and I saw that... it does look like Jeff on GNC products from a distance lol. B)

The Coalfield fans are being too quiet this week. Something's up.

Gary - Look out. Slick Rick's getting ready for you.

Are you ready for some football. Shoot I'd be glad to have some Muffins.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you ready for some football. Shoot I'd be glad to have some Muffins.

I did the basketball media day today and had to go watch film with the team before they practiced. I can't wait for Friday. Really... Wednesday afternoon so I can do my preview stories.

Edited by acdcfan

#56 Blake russell Your the Man

#72 joe Lee George your the Man

#74 Zack Thorton Your the Man

#77 MR. steven the GIANT Roop your the Man

#78 Timmy the Golden foot Cambell your the MAN

#81 Jonathan Lyons YOU DA MAN !

#81 Jason Lyons You Know your the MAN B)

#85 andy hardin Your the man

#83 Alex Chambers Your the man

#77 MR. STEVEN THE GIANT ROOP,your DOUBLE the MAN

Guest Shocker0

Against .500 or above teams this year, Coalfield has given up 33 points in 5 games. About 6.3 ppg.

Against .500 or below teams this year, Coalfield has given up 10.4 ppg in seven games...

The most points Coalfield has given up all year was 33 to 1-9 Greenback. They have shut out (2-a) Cumberland Gap [4-6] 46-0, Oneida [5-5] 7-0, Harriman [8-3] 14-0, Grace Christian [4-6] 41-0, and Copper Basin [2-8?] 53-0.

So Hampton, you would probably have a better chance of winning if you came into the game with a losing record...and because of this fact, I gotta pick Coalfield in this one :angry:

Edited by Shocker0

Remember this game is at Coalfield, and 99% of people in morgan county who likes football well be there all for coalfield. That's always a big deal. But I think Coalfield's pass D will be fine. They have alotta speed in the secondary and alot of experience. Brandon Davis will have to get something going in the ground game friday night to give Coalfield a shot. But remember Melton is prolly one of the best receivers in the region, and Gunter has break away speed. Coalfield's D will step up, with the absense of second leading tackler Liles.

Hampton-7

Coalfied-14

Where is Liles, anyway. Is he injured? You're right, not having him could affect the defense.