Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possumtowner says good luck to both teams and which one of you are coming to Lebanon next week to play FCS who will beat Temple Friday night?

I guess we both think were both coming down that direction, were not quite sure who we will be playing. I do believe it will be you guys ,but I sure wouldn't bet alot of money on it. That Temple bunch can flat out move the ball. And they also have the Slick Rick factor.

I haven't seen any oneida or harriman fans on here. Seems like they would have a good idea on comparisons. I would like to know how Coalfield's line matches up with ours. I know we both have good skill position players.

I THINK HAMPTON IS BIGGER BUT COALFIELD WILL BE MORE PHYSICAL.I WOULD SAY THAT THEIR COACHES WILL HAVE THEM EXTREMELY FIRED UP FOR THE GAME IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME I AM SURE.IT BEING AT COALFIELD WILL HAVE A BIG EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME AS WELL.THEY ONLY BEAT US BY ONE BUT GOOD TEAMS JUST WIN IT DOESNT MATTER BY HOW MANY.YOU BETTER NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM OR IT MIGHT BE TIME TO GET THE OLD BASKETBALL SHOES OUT OF THE CLOSET.

Edited by BIG INDIAN

I say it is pay back this year with Coalfield coming out on top big this year! 21 - 0. For Townsend if he does play will not be 100%. This hurts Hampton, just like when Tennessee tryed to play Ainge.

Please do not compare Adam to Ainge. :D Adam has more heart & drive in his pinkie toe than Ainge in his entire body.

Guts & Determination..... Get r done Doqs! :D

I THINK HAMPTON IS BIGGER BUT COALFIELD WILL BE MORE PHYSICAL.I WOULD SAY THAT THEIR COACHES WILL HAVE THEM EXTREMELY FIRED UP FOR THE GAME IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME I AM SURE.IT BEING AT COALFIELD WILL HAVE A BIG EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME AS WELL.THEY ONLY BEAT US BY ONE BUT GOOD TEAMS JUST WIN IT DOESNT MATTER BY HOW MANY.YOU BETTER NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM OR IT MIGHT BE TIME TO GET THE OLD BASKETBALL SHOES OUT OF THE CLOSET.

They whooped you all over the field, should have beaten you by 28. Oh ,Thats about how much Hampton beat you by. Hampton didn't have a very good game against you'all. And we were without Mr Townsend. I hope he don.t hurt us too bad.

I hope Townsend plays, you always want to go against the best and he is truly a special player. I think this will be a hard-hitting, defensive game. Coalfield's defense is better than last year's and they have rose up and met every challenge each week. As for their offensive line, Coach Keith Henry gets an A+ for the way he has brought, basically a new line together. They have good size (a couple of kids over 270) and are getting better each week. When they line up in the Power I, they get even bigger with 310-pound T.C. Armes. Two very good teams will battle it out for a chance to move on to the semi-finals. I like Coalfield playing at home, 14-7. Good luck to both teams this week, and all this talk on CoachT is just good reading material, because the game will be decided on the field Friday night. I have talked to several coaches that have either played against both teams or have seen both teams, so I got a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Were not going to get any respect out of anyone from Regio 2, never do. Don't matter though because we just keep kicking their tails and taking names. According to them ,we were going to lose the last five times we have played one of them. Well it hasn't happened yet. Look at like opponnts and the picture will get a little clearer.

Slick Rick says Slick PUJO will pull the Dogs through to victory on Friday night. Slick PUJO did you ever email Slick Rick your number? Slick Rick says don't worry PUJO, Slick Rick does not have any intentions of dropping a deuce or anything else on Slick PUJO. Slick Rick really feels like your team will beat Slick Coalfield on Friday. Slick PUJO's Hampton team wins by 21 points. You heard it from Slick Rick first.

Slick Pujo won't have anyway of talking to Slick Rick on Friday. Slick Rick needs to get up with ACDC FAN. Slick Rick may have bowel problems, but he does seem to know his football.

just got done reading about 3 pages of game talk and i noticed it feels good to be able to get on here and just read about the game without the arguing and putting down other players and individuals. i have alot of respect for coalfields fans already, they are classy people... if coalfield wins i will be pulling for you guys all the way. but friday night i'll be there pulling for them dogs!