Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Slick Rick says Slick PUJO is right. Slick Rick believes Slick Coalfield will lose to Slick PUJO's bulldogs. Slick Rick read where the field is really wet and soppy. Slick Rick feels like these conditions favor Hampton and that HUGE offensive unit. That offensive unit kind of reminds Slick Rick of a ofensive unit people see on Saturdays

Hampton's "Huge" offensive unit better be ready to play Coalfield's huge defensive unit. They allow eight points per game and it wouldn't be that high except for greenback putting up 33 against Coalfield's third string in the last minutes of the fourth quarter.

And their offensive ain't too shaby either.

Edited by coalfieldcrazy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People from OS should be able to shed light on the situation. If it is a small community you should be able to tell if the husband and wife are really sparated. I just hope this stuff doesn't ruin a good game on Friday. But like they said if the TSSAA investigates, it could get hairy.

Edited by buffcoach

One might question your statement about "rules followed by the letter" remark, I have no doubt that Coalfield did everything by the book, and by obtaining the release letter from the TSSAA, he was then able to play, BUT, Milan did the same thing this year, only to have the TSSAA investigate the move by the player in question, then forced Milan to forfeit the games he had played in.

Everyone knows that this players dad got into a heated argument with the Oliver Springs coachs about playing time, and the father took his kid off the team, then announces he and his wife are seperating, and the kid will now be living in Coalfield, and playing ball there. This is common knowledge, if the TSSAA were to investigate, it could be hairy.

And

Hampton's "Huge" offensive unit better be ready to play Coalfield's huge defensive unit. They allow eight points per game and it wouldn't be that high except for greenback putting up 33 against Coalfield's third string in the last minutes of the fourth quarter.

And their offensive ain't too shaby either.

Greenback put up 33 points with their 3rd string in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. :lol: I think the Greenback coach has not been playing the right people. :o

Not everyone. I certainly didn't know it for a fact. I think if they investigate they will find the circumstance correct.

Folks, we live in a 1) transient society, people move all the time, 2) marriages break up at the rate of 50%, and 3)there is Nothing to offer a kid to come to Coalfield. We have no idustry, no good jobs, and don't pay that well being $0. However, we have a good program and a good school. People like that stuff. I'm so sorry kids aren't beating the doors down to come to Hampton. Things will improve, I'm sure.

Let me clarify that statement, everyone close to the Oliver Springs program, I did not mean to imply that towards the Coalfield program.

Slick PUJO is on you boys. Slick PUJO WILL have Slick PUJO's Bulldogs ready to play. Coalfield better be ready. Slick Rick will be seeing one of these two teams next week. Slick Rick says it could be a war. Slick Rick says Slick Rick is going to have to go find a toilet. Slick Rick says, Slick Rick will be back shortly.

CY wonders why Coalfield would care what Slick Rick thinks. CY is just glad Slick Rick is pulling of Hampton. When he pulls for anybody but TTS, they lose. Ask Speedpittsburg.

What?

Slick Pujo says Slicker Coalfield was only going to start 10 players until the new kid came along. GET REAL

As far as who we will start in the backfield, it will probably be 22, but if 25 is is 100 percent, I'm sure he would start, of course , this is his 4th year of working to earn the spot.

I'll even goes as far as to tell you another story.A very talented kid at Hampton came out a few games into the season last year. A couple of other guys had been there for three years, this boy was alot better athelete but the guys who had paid the price got the nod. This guy starts this season and he very well be the one to beat Slick Coalfield Friday night.

Edited by pujo

Let me clarify that statement, everyone close to the Oliver Springs program, I did not mean to imply that towards the Coalfield program.

So you're saying this kid's father got mad about something at Oliver Springs and and did the drastic thing of a marriage split and pulled up stakes and moved 5 miles, to his childhood hometown, just so his son could play football? Wow, what a stretch.

Edited by CYJacket