Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, son... I don't know about anyone else on here, but I've heard all the asinine statements I care to hear from you for this year. Sounds to me like you've got a built-in excuse if, correction... WHEN you lose. "WAAAAAHHHH, Coalfield cheats! Cry Cry Cry!". You KNOW you're stepping into a nest full of angry Jackets itching for payback for last year. You're scared that Hampton's going to lose and YOU KNOW IT! We may have a bit of a swagger to us but that's because we can back it up. The nay-sayers can keep flapping their gums because it won't change the fact that Coalfield is out for blood. The Bro-D-O-Double G says it's two more days until we slap the taste outta your ignorant mouths.

Have you heard enough from the school that turned you in. My guess is ,this is probably not over yet. I don't really care what you are tired of hearing. I'm not making you read. There will be no excuses from me if you win Friday night. But if you lose the next week. I'll probably get on here and tell you .you lost to a team that plays you're game better than you do., Shoot even they had all their transfers before the start of the season. As a matter of fact ,the ones Friendship got had to sit out a year. They at least had time to earn their position. I'm glad the new guy didn't take my sons position after he had been there for three years fighting for a starting position. Just not a good way to do things.

Does anyone know if Hampton is leaving tomorrow or Friday.. one of the players I was talking to on Monday was under the impression that they was leaving Thurs and staying the night and that TSSAA was paying the tab.. but I told him I think that is only if you make it to the next round.... Cause I think last year did not Trousdale come down on Thanksgiving and practice at Happy Valley?

Have you heard enough from the school that turned you in. My guess is ,this is probably not over yet. I don't really care what you are tired of hearing. I'm not making you read. There will be no excuses from me if you win Friday night. But if you lose the next week. I'll probably get on here and tell you .you lost to a team that plays you're game better than you do., Shoot even they had all their transfers before the start of the season. As a matter of fact ,the ones Friendship got had to sit out a year. They at least had time to earn their position. I'm glad the new guy didn't take my sons position after he had been there for three years fighting for a starting position. Just not a good way to do things.

Dont worry about getting on here and having to make excuses Pujo, them Bulldogs had fire in there eyes today.

Does anyone know if Hampton is leaving tomorrow or Friday.. one of the players I was talking to on Monday was under the impression that they was leaving Thurs and staying the night and that TSSAA was paying the tab.. but I told him I think that is only if you make it to the next round.... Cause I think last year did not Trousdale come down on Thanksgiving and practice at Happy Valley?

The Bulldog train is leaving Friday........cant wait <_<