Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

let's see Haney is told that he's not going to start against CAK and his dad makes him quit the team and move to Coalfield. Then they find out he can't play unless he is granted a hardship and for that to happen his parents must get a divorce then they file for divorce. Nothing fishy there.

Like I said ,the truth will stand when the world falls.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been kicked out of some of the best gyms around including that cracker box in Coalfield. But they were so kind to me after kicking me out Ive went back several times. Alright this is my last post on this subject so go :thumb:Coalfield :unsure: FINAL SCORE COALFIELD 28 NOISE PICKING KNUCKLE DRAGGING NO TEETH EGG SUCKING HAMPTON 21 LOL To all the loyal fans of Hampton have a safe journey and great time while in Coalfield and I wish you all a safe trip home...BBALLTN

let's see Haney is told that he's not going to start against CAK and his dad makes him quit the team and move to Coalfield. Then they find out he can't play unless he is granted a hardship and for that to happen his parents must get a divorce then they file for divorce. Nothing fishy there.

Ispeak the truth, here's your rough year.

Why don't some of you HONEST Coalfield people jump this guy, I'd say he's prteey close to the situation.

Appearantly Pujo is upset because if Hampton does get beat he will feel like a ringer caused it. Nothing will be farther from the truth. If Coalfield wins it is because of a better team. We play students enrolled in Coalfield school that passes both the administrative and TSSAA muster regardless of race, color, national origin, social status, age or political ties. Ability is judged by the coaching staff and that is the bottom line.

pujo has his excuse if they are beaten.

Why don't some of you HONEST Coalfield people jump this guy, I'd say he's prteey close to the situation.

Yeah from his one post you can really tell he has the inside track on the situation. I will believe CYJ before i believe anything else. Nothing goes on in Coalfield without him knowing about the situation and getting his approval.

At least three different people have said at least three different stories on here, and the truth is that no one knows for sure exept the people in the family. But because this one guys opion supports yours, thats the one that you believe. Good logic Mr. Poetic Justice

The other guy in the know,said the same thing, as I recall, he said the dad had a heated discussion with the O S coach. I believe these two guys know exactly what they are talking about.