RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

Guest dare_2_dream

SCN I hope you aren't as cocky as you sound. Confidence is good and swagger is good and I think Riverdale has both of those but I hope you don't get too cocky with this game. I think Coach A is probably keeping you guys focused on Smyrna and NOT on Ooltewah or anyone else in the future rounds. Don't overlook Smyrna I want a Boro team in the Blue Cross Bowl :thumb:

Riverdale is not overlooking them, no need to worry about that. Riverdale will come out ready to play and hand it to the bulldogs.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is not overlooking them, no need to worry about that. Riverdale will come out ready to play and hand it to the bulldogs.

I have never understood why people always want to accuse the favorite of "overlooking the next game".

So if SHS loses, can we say they "overlooked this game"?

Edited by Thesportsreporters

Guest dare_2_dream

I have never understood why people always want to accuse the favorite of "overlooking the next game".

So if SHS loses, can we say they "overlooked this game"?

Because the favorite is supposed to win, and when they dont .. they have to come up with a logical excuse. Overlooking the opponent is the best thing they have came up with so far.

And to answer your question .. NO

Not yet, why are y'all surrendering? :D

As good sports with proper gentleman manners and not to step on your toes, we would allow ya’ll surrender first. It is your god given right and you earn it by being in the playoffs and champions for many years. Just let me know when the flag ceremony is occurring - this week, next, or the following. ;)

82 cat i agree that crouch being back will help yall out a lot but i think he will help more "offensivley" we could not cover him in either game last year and he doesnt "drop" passes like some of the WR last time we played...as far as thinking that smyrna has a chance of course i do i think we have to show them the same respect and intensity that we showed them last time to beat them again if we go in there thinking all we have to do is show up we will lose smyrna is a talented team they werent picked to win the region because their uniforms are pretty. I do however think we will win i do not think we will overlook anyone i do not think it will be a blowout like it was we had everything go right and smyrna had everything go wrong and i do agree about approaching this game different make this RIVERDALE week get their intensity UP you cannot treat this like any other game i think smyrna is about the only team we play that does that.(still dont know why)i gaurantee you it is being treated as smyrna week at RIVERDALE

AS FAR AS THE OAK RIDGE GAME LAST YEAR....THEY WERE BETTER THAN US ON THAT NIGHT they out coached us and out played us if anyone overlooked anyone last year it was OR overlooking Ravenwood because that was not the same OR team we played the previous week

I just hope that we find a way to win this week i dont know that we can since Gaston miller is no longer here and coach Rankin is no longer here we just lost too many SRs last year...lol