RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

Man i wish maryville would move up to 5A and play riverdale everyyear

now that would be a gmae to watch

First of all, you'll get what you're asking for in a couple of years. I don't know if you're ready for that. Also, I have been an Ooltewah doubter all year. They are for real this year. They will give Riverdale all they want and then some.

Edited by where's the love?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Riverdale and Lincoln County game last Friday and the Riverdale offense didn't blow me away.........However, I think that is because Lincoln Co. had a great defense. I don't think Smyrna can stop the run and Gray will struggle to get anything against the speed of Riverdale's defense.....I'll take the Warriors.....Riverdale - 42........Smyrna - 10

First of all, you'll get what you're asking for in a couple of years. I don't know if you're ready for that. Also, I have been an Ooltewah doubter all year. They are for real this year. They will give Riverdale all they want and then some.

I have seen Maryville the last few years in the clinic bowl and they are without a doubt the most disciplined best coached team in the state.

Coach Quarles record backs that up

It would be great for 5a football for them to move up

They can play with anybody and talk about history 16 chamionship appearances with 11 titles

Edited by 82cat

I have seen Maryville the last few years in the clinic bowl and they are without a doubt the most disciplined best coached team in the state.

Coach Quarles record backs that up

It would be great for 5a football for them to move up

They can play with anybody and talk about history 16 chamionship appearances with 11 titles

I wish they would move up, then that would settle all this debate, they are already right at the very edge of enrollment that qualifies you to be 5A. :thumb:

Wow, this sounds alot like Oak Ridge last year, picking these high scores and talking about Ooltewah. Except last year, they were talking about what they were gonna wear in the state championship game. Go ahead Riverdale, look past somebody and see where you end up. Smyrna has become a better football team since week 8, if Riverdale does not get serious about this game, they will lose. Go ahead and ask Sonny and the crew if you don't believe me. Ask Dobyns- Bennett, Franklin, and Gallatin what happens if you look past somebody.