RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

OH NO ..... I am so hurt by your hateful remarks ..... I don't think I will EVER be able to post EVER again!!!!! :(

no no no tht wasnt meant for u :( that was meant for bdogg sorry not directed at u at all lol

I don't know for sure but I would love to look at the ISP logs and check if bdogg and cumberland10 have the same or similar ones.

If they are it 'may' be a Coach from R'dale unfortunately. I truly hope I am wrong though on this one!

Coacht, please check them and also please do not tell us the results. There are some things that I would rather not know for sure.

not a coach

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no tht wasnt meant for u :( that was meant for bdogg sorry not directed at u at all lol

not a coach

Apology accepted ... after I posted I thought you may be referring to someone else.

Good Luck to both teams tomorrow night .... let's all play smart and hard and may the best team win!! (Go Dogs!!!!) :(

not a coach

I truly hope not, but I will say I reported the thread to the mods and maybe they can get to the bottom of it.

If they are trying reverse psycology they should have taken the class on 'abnormal and deviate' behavior. It would have helped them more as it did a world of good for me. :(

I don't know for sure but I would love to look at the ISP logs and check if bdogg and cumberland10 have the same or similar ones.

If they are it 'may' be a Coach from R'dale unfortunately. I truly hope I am wrong though on this one!

Coacht, please check them and also please do not tell us the results. There are some things that I would rather not know for sure.

I really hope that you don't think that there is a coach on that Riverdale sideline that is that classless. They are all fine men who have better things to do with their time!

Smyrna coaches however...

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again,

because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause;

who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails,

at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

good luck to both sides and hope for a well played injury free game

Edited by 82cat

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again,

because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause;

who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails,

at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

good luck to both sides and hope for a well played injury free game

That sounds like one of 2P's famous motivational speeches. I can only hope it garners the same results. :thumb: