Fulton at Catholic

Road2Three

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these 2 teams have been on a collision course to meet each other again. we've all been wanting to see this game, and our wish has been granted. this is gonna be a great game but i think it's too close to call right now

Well I guess it will come down to what it has come down to the last 2 games between these guys ... Fulton will sell out to try and stop the running game which they have had success at doing and trying to limit the big plays that Harrison Smith makes which they havent been successful at doing ... I think Fulton's OL will have to play well for Fulton to win ... HS is going to make plays against Fulton ..its what he does ..... should be a good game .....

I do not think Fulton can pull it off with Stinson at QB. Rogan and Smith will put on a show again. hate that I will miss this one (again). Winner will win it all though.

Chances are that Blair will be at QB. He's been our guy to cap off this season. As long as he has time to get the ball off, I don't doubt he can get the job done. He just has to know that Harrison Smith plays on another level from other defensive backs he's played against and know where he is at all times.