Fulton at Catholic

Road2Three

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the supporting cast from each team will determine the winner.

Catholic like I have said all year has more than Harrison Smith. Fulton to my knowledge has Rogan and that's about it. I have seen both teams play. And saw the game film between Fulton and Catholic. If the Irish contain Rogan what do they have to answer with. I don't think they throw the ball very well of course they haven't had to b/c of Rogan's presence. But the Falcon's will have to show that they can throw the ball or Catholic will put 8 and 9 in the box and see if Rogan can beat them.

Catholic like I have said all year has more than Harrison Smith. Fulton to my knowledge has Rogan and that's about it. I have seen both teams play. And saw the game film between Fulton and Catholic. If the Irish contain Rogan what do they have to answer with. I don't think they throw the ball very well of course they haven't had to b/c of Rogan's presence. But the Falcon's will have to show that they can throw the ball or Catholic will put 8 and 9 in the box and see if Rogan can beat them.

LOL, SO YOU THINK ROGAN IS FULTON`S ONLY WEAPON :D HMMMMMM HOW ABOUT FREENEY, AND HOW ABOUT COBB. FULTON HAS PLENTY OF PLAY MAKERS AS DOES CATHOLIC. I THINK ROGAN AND SMITH WILL DO THERE PART BUT THE WINNER WILL BE THE TEAM THAT HAS THE MOST BIG PLAYS FROM OTHER PLAYERS BESIDES THEM TWO. :(

Fulton has no one but Rogan??? Wow you must not be watching film from the 90's... Fulton had big playmakers such as Freeney out the first game which could make a huge difference as far as covering Smith. Fulton has a great D and can hold the run, if Freeney/Rogan can check Smith the game might swing in the direction of the Falcons

Fulton has no one but Rogan??? Wow you must not be watching film from the 90's... Fulton had big playmakers such as Freeney out the first game which could make a huge difference as far as covering Smith. Fulton has a great D and can hold the run, if Freeney/Rogan can check Smith the game might swing in the direction of the Falcons

LOL, SO YOU THINK ROGAN IS FULTON`S ONLY WEAPON :thumb: HMMMMMM HOW ABOUT FREENEY, AND HOW ABOUT COBB. FULTON HAS PLENTY OF PLAY MAKERS AS DOES CATHOLIC. I THINK ROGAN AND SMITH WILL DO THERE PART BUT THE WINNER WILL BE THE TEAM THAT HAS THE MOST BIG PLAYS FROM OTHER PLAYERS BESIDES THEM TWO. :D

Your talking about the side arm QB Freeney. He's a fine athlete but how many yards has he thrown for. 200 all year. That'll beat Catholic. I'm sure Catholic's losing sleep about the fine passing game of Fulton's.

Your talking about Hamilton the man among boys. Yes he's a great player. He scored a td against us it won't happen against Catholic. Unless it's from 5 yards out or near the goal line.

In other words stop Rogan you stop Fulton. I'm sure Freeney is capable of throwing the ball but can he do it under pressure and a game of this magnitude. I guess we'll see want we.

You say they have all these play makers let's hear about some of them. Let's see there's ROGAN and ROGAN and oh yeah there's ROGAN. :unsure:

There is no dought Coach Smoker will have something instore for the Irish. He has been holding off till the playoffs. LOOK OUT KC!!!!!

Ripper

I'm sure he will have...... just like coach Pemberton will have something in store for Fulton. I've seen Catholic play 2 or 3 times this year and they do something different every time. I'm sure this time it won't be any different.

Your talking about the side arm QB Freeney. He's a fine athlete but how many yards has he thrown for. 200 all year. That'll beat Catholic. I'm sure Catholic's losing sleep about the fine passing game of Fulton's.

Your talking about Hamilton the man among boys. Yes he's a great player. He scored a td against us it won't happen against Catholic. Unless it's from 5 yards out or near the goal line.

In other words stop Rogan you stop Fulton. I'm sure Freeney is capable of throwing the ball but can he do it under pressure and a game of this magnitude. I guess we'll see want we.

You say they have all these play makers let's hear about some of them. Let's see there's ROGAN and ROGAN and oh yeah there's ROGAN. :D

LOL Freeney is not our quaterback he is a reciever, every once in a blue moon he is QB that is why he only has 200 passing yards. What about Fulton D i.e. *Gildner, Hamilton, Winters?* Tight End Matthis? Your underestimating the players we have, but hey keep it up!!

HolySnap=Mike B?

Who's that?? ;-p

Your underestimating the players we have, but hey keep it up!!

I not under estimating no one on your team. Fulton has a good team but if Rogan wasn't playing tell me who would fill those shoes. Who do you have that can take over a game like he can? Oh I know coach Smoker's been saving it just for this game. Well it better be something good b/c if Catholic shuts your horse down then it's pretty much over unless you all have somebody I haven't seen.

BTW who is your QB and how many yards has he thrown for. If I was guessing not hardly 500. I mean if you were playing Fulton who would you try and stop. The QB with a few yards the receiver that has great potential or Dennis Rogan the heart and soul of your team.

I'm not trying to keep nothing up. If you and your team have to use this forum to get up for this game then you are already beat. And how many teams can come to Fulton's field and beat them by 2 scores there's not many you can bet on that. BTW where is this game played at!!!

Edited by Rocking Chair

I'm sure he will have...... just like coach Pemberton will have something in store for Fulton. I've seen Catholic play 2 or 3 times this year and they do something different every time. I'm sure this time it won't be any different.

Hey Rocky Chair ... you are correct KC will have something new for Falcons .. Pemberton is a Great Coach ... Falcons may have some new stuff too .. who knows .. this is a good matchup because KC makes you play assignment football and teams like Fulton like to just go play and make plays all over the field ... Falcons make you respect the speed and playmaking abilities of their players .. where KC gets you is they want to run the football for 4 yards a carry and keep clock running .. their game usually go fast for example last week 3rd qtr had just started at the Fulton/ Carter game and KC/ AE was already into 4th Qtr ... KC also gets you with the quick count start .. then they wait till they get you in 3rd or 4th down and less than 5 yards in a crucial situation and get you to jump offsides on defense with delayed count ... they play this part of the game very well !!!