Fulton at Catholic

Road2Three

Field is actually in very good shape for the time of year. Nothing like the slop Fulton played on last week! Don't think Catholic needs to soak the field to try and gain an advantage, Smith might slip on some of those fade routes the Falcons hate to see.

tick,tick,tick,tick... can't wait

Irish .. you are correct ..I would like to see some slips by HS.. the kid is amazing and me for one is tired of seeing him make plays ..but I guess people also get tired of seeing Rogan make plays ... I think the winner goes all the way .. Catholic has a good program just like my Falcons do .. they have some classy kids and i think the respect is there between both teams .. Fulton has some classy kids also .. they get a bad rap but they really do ... I dont remember alot of pushing or shoving in any of the 3 games I have seen between the teams .... If Falcons win GREAT ..If Catholic wins NOT SO GREAT but I will pull for them the rest of the way ..we want to keep the Region streak alive .....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocking Chair, Freeney, Matthis, Hamilton, Higgins, Gildner, Winters can fill Rogan's shoes... is that enough or do I need to name a few more?? I know Catholic has players to fill Smith's shoes i.e. Browder, Lindsey, Hartman. The winner of this game will be the one who adjusts, makes big plays, runs plays effecienty without error *and smart play calling by coaches*, and uses other players besides Smith/Rogan.

If you say so. But besides Hamilton none of the others ring a bell to me. I believe I would have noticed them if they were anything on the level of Rogan.

I agree coaching always plays a role in the outcome of a game. And the team that is best prepared and don't make the crucial mistakes in all probability will win. I believe that Fulton will have to do more than just run Rogan up the middle. I mean the guy is a great athlete but that may or may not be enough to get the job done. It should be for all the marbles in 3A.

Hey REDNECKER I'm not trying to make anyone mad. And if you have to take what I say and pin it on the Fulton players wall to get them motivated then have at it. I'm sure Smith and the Irish are thinking about the game instead of listening to an old has been like me.

I was just saying that somebody besides Rogan better make some plays or Fulton will be going home very sad. And let me ask you a question? What if Smith and Rogan wasn't playing who do you think would win. That's pretty much a no brainer for me.

First, Rocking Man, thanks for the big red nameplate. Second, I won't be pinning anything on Fulton's wall.

I'd say both teams are pretty well focused on Friday night and I look forward to watching it as simply a football fan with no rooting interest for either team. If I was a fan of either team, I'd wait until after the game to make any non-refundable travel reservations.

Rocking Chair, Freeney, Matthis, Hamilton, Higgins, Gildner, Winters can fill Rogan's shoes... is that enough or do I need to name a few more?? I know Catholic has players to fill Smith's shoes i.e. Browder, Lindsey, Hartman. The winner of this game will be the one who adjusts, makes big plays, runs plays effecienty without error *and smart play calling by coaches*, and uses other players besides Smith/Rogan.

Snap. Good post. I saw over on the Fulton/Carter thread (Tadvols post) that Fulton was dropped by Carter & Alcoa next year. Who repalces those 2 on the Falcons schedule? Thanx.

Well originally we had Knox West picked up but then they dropped us too.... right now we don't have anyone to fill those two spots!

That's what you get for making those Carter boys cry! they've told everyone you're mean and don't play well with others. LOL.

I agree with you Tadvols. Lots of respect both ways for your players and coaching staff. Good luck to both teams and don't forget to eat your Lucky Charms before driving west Friday.

That's what you get for making those Carter boys cry! they've told everyone you're mean and don't play well with others. LOL.

I agree with you Tadvols. Lots of respect both ways for your players and coaching staff. Good luck to both teams and don't forget to eat your Lucky Charms before driving west Friday.

IrishBBall, I have been eating my lucky charms since Saturday morning!! Also I am Catholic, went to St. Joseph's, started going to Catholic, and I will say I have tons of respect for you all and if we don't win I want you all to bring it home!!

BUT come friday night, we are rival's again and we are gonna go all out to win!

Falcons Fans dont forget to bring your $5.00 bill to park ... this is the only place besides Murfreesboro that I have had to park for playoff games .... anybody from KC want to explain why they charge to park and noone else does ..... Fulton has had playoff games at home and never charged to park .. I think this is about the most ridiculous things I have heard .. I was shocked last year when I pulled in lot at KC and was told there was a charge ....

Falcons Fans dont forget to bring your $5.00 bill to park ... this is the only place besides Murfreesboro that I have had to park for playoff games .... anybody from KC want to explain why they charge to park and noone else does ..... Fulton has had playoff games at home and never charged to park .. I think this is about the most ridiculous things I have heard .. I was shocked last year when I pulled in lot at KC and was told there was a charge ....

Oh yea I forgot to suggest ..make sure you eat before you come and therefore you dont spend any money at concessions stand ......

Oh yea I forgot to suggest ..make sure you eat before you come and therefore you dont spend any money at concessions stand ......

There was no charge to park my old Hoopty there for the AE game last week. Maybe they only charge if you have a nice ride.

I've been going to Catholic games for years and I only saw a parking charge for one game and I'm pretty sure it was the game against the Falcons last year. I don't know who's idea it was, but it never happened before or since to my knowledge. There was no parking charge for the last Fulton game at Catholic a few weeks ago and I don't expect one on Friday.

Come on Tadvols, don't hate on the concession stand. :thumb:

Edited by hoya75

I've been going to Catholic games for years and I only saw a parking charge for one game and I'm pretty sure it was the game against the Falcons last year. I don't know who's idea it was, but it never happened before or since to my knowledge. There was no parking charge for the last Fulton game at Catholic a few weeks ago and I don't expect one on Friday.

Come on Tadvols, don't hate on the concession stand. :thumb:

I know last year LA and Catholic game we had to pay and park. But it was worth it.