realignment

wreaking havoc

It wouldn't matter if you split em.

ALCOA will still dominate all comers in 2A except the privates!

Atleast it would be public against public. Have you ever been to a Goodpasture game and looked at the tags on the cars in the parking lot. They are from counties all over the state and some out of state. The QB is from Portland I know because thats where Im from.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast it would be public against public. Have you ever been to a Goodpasture game and looked at the tags on the cars in the parking lot. They are from counties all over the state and some out of state. The QB is from Portland I know because thats where Im from.

And alot of you guys (2A schools) called us cry babies when we (1A schools) wanted the privates out of our classifacation... Heck, yall can't even compete with them...

And alot of you guys (2A schools) called us cry babies when we (1A schools) wanted the privates out of our classifacation... Heck, yall can't even compete with them...

2a has always had privates all the multiplier did was give us all the 1a privates and made david lipscomb move up. 10 in for 1 out doesnt seem fair.

Hey , Ive got an idea. How about if your school gives scholarships or requires payment to go there go play in Division 2 and give the public schools a chance in 2-A.

If I'm not mistaken every school requires payment to go to it. It's called, Rent, mortgage, property tax. I believe in order to attend a school a family is probably paying at least one of those things.

There is nothing wrong with avoiding a private school. Why try to compete when the odds are stacked against you. There is a difference between smart and stupid. I I I guess you haven't figured that out yet!!!???

Once again, move out all the privates, and you'll find something else to cry about when you lose.

There is nothing wrong with avoiding a private school. Why try to compete when the odds are stacked against you. There is a difference between smart and stupid. I I I guess you haven't figured that out yet!!!???

Remind me again how many private schools won state championships? Someone must not have told those state champs that they can't beat private schools

It wouldn't matter if you split em.

ALCOA will still dominate all comers in 2A except the privates!

Well if alcoa is winning too much just put them in with the privates. Then everything else will be fair. Here's an even better idea... let's just put every team in a separate division and give them all their own state championship ball. It will save a lot of expense in actually playing the game too see who wins.

2a has always had privates all the multiplier did was give us all the 1a privates and made david lipscomb move up. 10 in for 1 out doesnt seem fair.

I don't hear Alcoa or Knox Fulton complaining about any privates. They will play anybody, anytime, anywhere! No cry's for realignment from these perenial pwerhouses. It didn't seem to stop a determined Livingston team last year either.

Too bad more publics can't take that approach.

Edited by 1A FAN

Have you ever been to brentwood. People from brentwood move there specifically to go that school. Is that considered illegal? Are they not paying to play there. Or lets take your portland example. are there not people who move there to play for portland because of their reputation. Are they not paying to play there? I know you will all have a bunch of illogical, emotional arguments but you know this is true!

year in and year out there is no one dominant public school. they have good years and subpar years. even when privates have subpar years they go to state and lose. yea some years you have publics in the championship game , but its different team every year against the same privates. As far as David Lipscomb goes if i had to play a private it would be them because they are the most respectful and classiest private out there fans included. I dispise GP.