Covington vs. Dyersburg

trojanfan56

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charger 74,Charger Dad pull up your black socks and get back to P.E. class because it's pretty obvious your a.d.d.. The last thing we need is to give the trojans some bulletin board material. Predicting the score is has silly as guessing who will win the next lottery . Those people are amazing, just because you buy a $5.00 ticket all of a sudden you become an expert and a coach! It will be a great game, come on out and buy a $7.00 ticket and sit back and watch the KIDS play and the COACHES coach and enjoy the greatest game in West Tenn. I predict a great game, nothing more or nothing less. Go "Super" Chargers

People that are making favoritism picks ..PLZ sstop, predicting a 35 point outpoint by Cvointon is almost funny, I will give you the credit, Your offense looked good last week,,but think you will post 30+ against the top 2 teams in this region back to back is funny. Really,,,,,,I dont see you guys winning by 14

One team will win this one, and it should be by single digits, Covington prolly used their speed a little better then they did in the first matchup.Crockett doesnt have the speed that Dyersburg has....Covington is faster then us but we can keep us, If you take those Johnson twins off that team their really not that fast and only one of the Johnsons is really fast......Dyersburg can keep up with the overall speed off Covington, that makes it closer..........I see this one being a another nailbitter, With possible overtime, One team strikes and then another, BUT the great thing about a close game it comes to kicking,Easily Dyersburg has had the best punter in the entire playoffs pinning the oppisition back deep almost every play, Dusto Fowler should be a college prespect....And our Kicker has been amazing, I dont know, I made a early prediction that I take back now, the closer this one gets that more I just start to have fitz thinking about it, Its great....Good luck trojans and lets see a good one friday nite,,,,,,,,

I know that their out a few players on DHS that are suffering from a cold that has been goin around, Dyersburg, I hope that all players feel great for this one

People that are making favoritism picks ..PLZ sstop, predicting a 35 point outpoint by Cvointon is almost funny, I will give you the credit, Your offense looked good last week,,but think you will post 30+ against the top 2 teams in this region back to back is funny. Really,,,,,,I dont see you guys winning by 14

One team will win this one, and it should be by single digits, Covington prolly used their speed a little better then they did in the first matchup.Crockett doesnt have the speed that Dyersburg has....Covington is faster then us but we can keep us, If you take those Johnson twins off that team their really not that fast and only one of the Johnsons is really fast......Dyersburg can keep up with the overall speed off Covington, that makes it closer..........I see this one being a another nailbitter, With possible overtime, One team strikes and then another, BUT the great thing about a close game it comes to kicking,Easily Dyersburg has had the best punter in the entire playoffs pinning the oppisition back deep almost every play, Dusto Fowler should be a college prespect....And our Kicker has been amazing, I dont know, I made a early prediction that I take back now, the closer this one gets that more I just start to have fitz thinking about it, Its great....Good luck trojans and lets see a good one friday nite,,,,,,,,

I know that their out a few players on DHS that are suffering from a cold that has been goin around, Dyersburg, I hope that all players feel great for this one

I wish coach t would do a grammer check before giving people their log on's i could see a typo every once in a while but come on!!!!! was 04 when you was socially promoted to high school or when u got a pc!!!!!! you have some good points and it sounds llike you talk to the trojan players some but dude you have to chill your giving dyersburg a bad name.... like your post above you said( one team will win ) how long did it take you to figure out that only one team would win? if your gonna post use some since and quit jabbering about nothing..... every one knows both teams are loaded and well coached and this game will come down to exicution. who ever plays solid will win.... :thumb:

if i remember right both teams turned the ball over. its good to be confident but dont be silly about it the trojans d-fence picked 2 well thrown passes the trojans just made good d-fensive plays and it will be anouther good d-fence game,(I BELIEVE WHO EVER WINS THIS ONE WILL WINN THE STATE) both teams are good so dont knock eaither. dyersburg isnt suppose to be here right now but they are. everyone has picked them to loose both weeks but they havent just like everyone was picking crockett last week and south side as well but guess what neither are playing this week, the moral is that these two teams are here because both are darn good and dont think it will be a blow out like you predicted

my pick is dyersburg 14

covington 10

i can see you have not followed covington football this year by your score prediction if so you would know that we covington will not score a field goal the kicking game isnt there this year but i think covington wins this one close . We will be ready and i think the trojans dont have the playoff experience we have

This should be a great game. Both teams are equally banged up, but who isn't this time of year. I sure hope Covington plays another outstanding game. If Covington's offense can put some points on the board, I look for the defense to step up again.

I think Covington wins this low scoring ball game 13-10.

you atleast use some logic in your thinking, it will be a tough game, and will come down to who has the ball last... unlike charger dad 35-6 come on now,,,, im excited and wish the charger fans a safe trip north, hope covington brings a crowd it will be a packed house on dyersburg's side

you atleast use some logic in your thinking, it will be a tough game, and will come down to who has the ball last... unlike charger dad 35-6 come on now,,,, im excited and wish the charger fans a safe trip north, hope covington brings a crowd it will be a packed house on dyersburg's side

Trojans fans forgive Charger Dad, He 's forgot his medication this week. There are those of us in Charger Country that have faced the reality that We haven't beat Dyersburg in the last two meetings. We had the team to get it done but none the less we haven't got it done.

This is the time of year when it's rather stupid to try to make all of these predictions because the fact of the matter is, these are still high school KIDS who wake up in a different world everyday. When you think you can predict what they can do, you'd better be ready to eat a fair share of crow. (CHARGERDAD!)

It will be an intense affair and the stakes are obviously high either team has earned the right to be there. These two teams will decide it, not referees or anyone else. See ya Friday night!

Trojans fans forgive Charger Dad, He 's forgot his medication this week. There are those of us in Charger Country that have faced the reality that We haven't beat Dyersburg in the last two meetings. We had the team to get it done but none the less we haven't got it done.

This is the time of year when it's rather stupid to try to make all of these predictions because the fact of the matter is, these are still high school KIDS who wake up in a different world everyday. When you think you can predict what they can do, you'd better be ready to eat a fair share of crow. (CHARGERDAD!)

It will be an intense affair and the stakes are obviously high either team has earned the right to be there. These two teams will decide it, not referees or anyone else. See ya Friday night!

your very right... when talking to a trojan coach today all he would say was( how good that covington is) he kept elaberating on how well they are coached and how well they come off the ball. im going to quat him (( i just hope we are ready or it will be a long night they are a great team and will bring it fridaynight)) in my opinion i think the trojans have great respect for covington and their staff,,, IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME,, good luck trojans

I would love to elebrate on this one but my comments,,,(which are being said by everyone else) get jumped on,,becuz of some typos here and there , that said reader, didnt appreciate, well get over it, Everytime someone has said something on here you were the first toe make a post that responded to it,,,,,,,,,I think that is bull, this isnt trojan56.com,,Its COACHT, and the point of this is to debate with other fans on opinion, Just becuz you talk to coaches or whoever doesnt make your opinion any better. So get over it, Any fan who is low enough to throw another fan of the same team under the wagon isnt a real fan in my book anyways......Your prolly the one of the narrow minded fans in our stands wondering why our players our waiving their arms trying to get our fans to cheer a little,,,,When you become a real fan give me a call, and don't worry about when I graduated or when I got a PC thats on me, If you wanna talk football you will see me, I will be cheering definetly the loudest, so,,,,,,

I have a lot to say about this one, but everyone has seemed to say it for me, and I agree with everyone. Some of you have decided to think that one team is goin to win this one by 20 or more, That is a mistake,,,I will be close, Without the kicking game for Covington. I think Dyersburg has an edge there,, Its goin to be great. The closer we get, the more excited I get. Covington has been the top dog in 73A for awhile when it comes to the playoffs. with the exception of a year and there, but I think DHS has a much chance as any to knock them of their Crown........Good luck to all players,,I hope that its the expierence the seniors on both teams deserve,,,,,,AND most of all GO TROJANS.....

Hope to see the crowd that is projected, and we let our team hear it tomorrow nite....Even you Trojan56. U may not like the fact I say alot but lets be all one strong trojan body tomorrow nite, It has been really weird, I have heard the buzz around town about this one, but I worked in Trenton during their homcoming, and every business was routing for them with posters and window paint, but I havent seen anything in Dyersburg for us,,,I just hope our team knows we are there tomorrow.....I know they will hear me,,,,,,,,,,