Indian Classic Tournament Info

mrwrestling

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Father Ryan asked and was added to the tournament roster is this true?

I hope not, since this is a middle school tournament. And OLPH has been tough in the past-feeds Notre Dame and the other privates in Chattanooga. So Baylor walks away with this one, then LaRue, OLPH, and MBA?

So Baylor walks away with this one, then LaRue, OLPH, and MBA?

I wouldn't hand that trophy over quite yet. Baylor lost (5) 8th graders from last years team who had a total of 9 losses between them for the entire season. I've also heard that a couple of their current starters may not be available due to prior engagements. Edited by walkenvol

I hope not, since this is a middle school tournament. And OLPH has been tough in the past-feeds Notre Dame and the other privates in Chattanooga. So Baylor walks away with this one, then LaRue, OLPH, and MBA?

Could they be talking about the Nashville Catholic team? Not to speak poorly of anyone but are they good enough to compete in the Harpeth tournament? What have they ever won in the past?

I wouldn't hand that trophy over quite yet. Baylor lost (5) 8th graders from last years team who had a total of 9 losses between them for the entire season. I've also heard that a couple of their current starters may not be available due to prior engagements.

Congrats to the little Baylor school for boys and girls for eeking by , I not sure who they eek by, but I'd say 85 points was the eeking point. WV , you guys have a factory over there.

I had to leave a little early so I'm not sure about about some of their bigger boys, but Zach Watson, Stuart Doster, Alex Manley, and the OW David Helton are sure to be up top on the big podium soon. I thought after beating Mark Simpson 9-1 and then whoopin up on the top seed Mike Hooker 8-1 that Stuart Doster might have taken home the big hardware, but BIG David Helton did have a great tournament

Congrats on a well run tournament Coach Woods and his staff did a great job in hosting this tournament.

I have only one negative word to say and I don't think I'm alone.............Refs

Guys you need to shore up on your rule book, get in better position, and stop trying to bully the kids , who work their butts off to compete in this tough sport, only to have some nit wit ruin it for them.

I over heard a janitor lady who had only been in our country 2 months start pointing at a match, threw down here broom and told her friend something in spanish. I ask her friend what she said and she told me "That ref wouldn't know back points if he had a picture to look at "

Shout out to the OLPHERS who preformed well this weekend

Charlie Witt

Cole Patty

Jamal Lackey

Spencer Defreise 4th

Michael Labbe 3rd

Grayson Mullins 2nd

Logan Vandergriff 2nd

and our Champions: Jack Boone and Cambell Lewis

Olph on three , 1 2 3 OLPH

bcb

Edited by bear cat brown

Only complaint I have is who got the OW. Anyone who can beat little Simpson in a major and then hooker by a major in the same day should be the OW. I dont know his name but the Baylor 107 should of recieved the award.

I am happy my baby brother got the best match beating a Larue stud who outweighed him by 10lbs to take the championship at 145.