Hall of Fames

cowgirl

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why Hampton pulled out Friday night but why not go Saturday night. It is just a HOF game for goodness sake. It is obvious they are more concerned about their record than getting better. If they have no faith whatsoever in these kids that are playing now, Jamboree, scrimmages, etc, why do they have them on the team? They will just be pushed to the side when the footballers come in. Sending a real message.

Schedule as far as I can gather:

Friday Night

6:00 Va High v/s Unicoi County

7:30 Unaka v/s Knox Bearden

9:00 Johnson county v/s Daniel Boone

Saturday Night

6:00 Johnson County v/s Knox Bearden (Hampton had pulled out)

7:30 Unaka v/s Daniel Boone

9:00 Johnson County v/s Holston High

I heard that Cloudland decided to join in on the fun so J Co wouldn't have to pull double-duty Saturday night. Think the 'Landers are playing in the 6:00 slot.

Should be some good basketball played tomorrow night up in Mountain City.

Unicoi should be able to handle Va high pretty easy. Ike Weaver has a nice stroke for a big man and will put up alot of points.

Knox Bearden is from knoxville so they should be able to take Unaka.

Johnson County has a nice outside game and has homecourt advantage. But Daniel Boone has alot of talent and I believe they will pull it out agaisnt the horns.

Good Luck to all teams .......... :lol:

Unaka will have a good chance as long as they fron the post and help over if they do not do that then they will probaly get killed and unaka has an advantage over the guards since all of there real good guard were sr. last year it should be a preety interesting game best of luck to the rangers and the highlanders since hampton is to scared to play in the HOF

Unaka will have a good chance as long as they front the post and help over if they do not do that then they will probaly get killed and unaka has an advantage over the guards since all of there real good guard were sr. last year it should be a preety interesting game best of luck to the rangers and the highlanders since hampton is to scared to play in the HOF

unaka beat daniel boone andrew church had 5 threes in the first quarter

bearden beat jo co

Was it in the 1st quarter??? I thought he had 5 in a six minute span from about 2:00 left in the 1st to $ into th 2nd... I guess it don't really matter thought... One thing is for sure: The Rangers had better quit givving up offensive boards, cause the shots won't fall every night.

Was it in the 1st quarter??? I thought he had 5 in a six minute span from about 2:00 left in the 1st to $ into th 2nd... I guess it don't really matter thought... One thing is for sure: The Rangers had better quit givving up offensive boards, cause the shots won't fall every night.

Your better be careful Book - Ranger fans don't particularly like your style of commentating since your didn't wear the maroon and actually play - it's easy to be an armchair coach and player.