Stewart Co. vs. Northwest

CatfishHunterJR

Northwest is coming off a bad loss but to a good team the vikings come to Rebel country for the Rebs to start there season my choice is the rowdy rebs will get in the vikings head and the rebs will do the rest

Stewart-86

Northwest-60

Northwest hasnt played their first game yet, at least as far as I know their last one was against Clarksville back in Feb....

I expect the Rebels to come ready to play, Bramlett should be plenty prepared. SC won't put up 86 pts, they're not the old rebs..of course im goin to take Stewart Co. in this one..AA shall beat AAA here

Northwest is coming off a bad loss but to a good team the vikings come to Rebel country for the Rebs to start there season my choice is the rowdy rebs will get in the vikings head and the rebs will do the rest

Stewart-86

Northwest-60

The score wont be that high, unless West has another 40+pt explosion and the other seniors finally dominate when he takes a breather! I know the rebs student section will be bac to active on the hardwood come Friday night, gonna be a sight!

I say the Rebs will score in the 60's on this one, they dont play for 70's & 80's like the old club..but a Win is a Win to me :thumb: