Teams on the rise for 2007

wingdawg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace in Chattanooga should have a pretty good team next year. I look for them to win their region.

They should have a good team with most of the core people returning. The QB and RB are good! Silverdale should be tough with a lot returning. Lookout Valley, all I have to say is Chas! South Pitt, enough said. Temple is the question mark. The chattanoogan.com quoted thier PR guy as saying they will have double there number with recruits or transfers. I will have to go back and reread that one. I can't remember which word he used.

All I need to say is Silverdale. We are going to win the region or at least get 2nd. Did it really say that on the Chattanoogan? And you guys accuse coach Allen of that stuff (which he does not do) and nobody is talking about these comments. The way we finished this year will be the starting blocks for the future. People want to play for winners and we proved we are. That is why we already have people who are supposed to be transfering to Silverdale. I am not saying recruiting. Coach said he was talking to some of them the other day and they are planning on coming to play for him. Why can't Temple just do things the legal way. I know they did well, but we should have beat them. I read somewhere on here what people are saying that our coach may leave. I can tell you he is not leaving us after 1 year. Plus he wouldn't leave before all these people who are coming to play for him get a chance to play. So please don't add to the rumors out there. I can't wait until football, but until then come see Silverdale play some B-Ball. I think they will give Temple and Grace a challenge this year.

Grace has 7 starters on defense and 6 on offense returning from a first time playoff team with its entire backfield coming back.

Grace is not going to win the regio, neither is Silverdale. Come on people, use some common sense here. My predictions for nest year in Region 3 A are...

1- South Pitt

2- LV

3- Silverdale

4- Temple

5-Grace

6-Whitwell

7-Copper Basin

8- David Brainerd

Grace is not going to win the regio, neither is Silverdale. Come on people, use some common sense here. My predictions for nest year in Region 3 A are...

1- South Pitt

2- LV

3- Silverdale

4- Temple

5-Grace

6-Whitwell

7-Copper Basin

8- David Brainerd

Unless Temple gets a lot of transfers they will not be ahead of Grace, they lose just about everybody and the kids I saw standing on the sidelines are just not going to fill all the holes with the same type athletes they have now. Temple may be 6th or 7th unless they have a lot of transfers. I also wonder if some of the volunteer coaches will also move on. I personally would put Silverdale at second or tied for second just based on the stud transfers that Coach Allen had sitting on the sidelines this year. He is building quite a team. I was around when he was talking about it and he makes no bones about it, he is excited about his team for next year.

jadguitar, how many starters, O & D, are returning next year for LV?

Edited by zonepirate

I think there will be some eyes on GV next year. I dont think they will be overlooked as they were this year. When a team comes to the jungle this year, It should be an atmosphere to remember. The crowd finally got into the game at FC. I think it will remain in both teams minds forever. Especially all the seniors.

I hope we are able to make it even better next year. Especially at the jungle. TOOT! TOOT! Lets drown them horns out. "Go Big Blue" As GV Bill says.