Maryville vs Mo-town West (again!)

Past30

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REDSOX usually tickets are available by Wednesday at the school office, next to the famous James C. Campbell Gym.

Tickets are availabe today at the MHS office.

Well, take out Alcoa and Maryville has played a very weak schedule, but they are definitely the team to beat, Do not rest on your press clippings though, that is not what got you where you are. I have not looked at the schedule of Mo west, and do not plan on it, Maryville is who will run into Henry county at the boro.

Very weak schedule?......... :)

Yep William Blount.....Central.......West......Powell....all very weak teams. :rolleyes:

Incredible.

Tickets are availabe today at the MHS office.

Very weak schedule?......... :)

Yep William Blount.....Central.......West......Powell....all very weak teams. :rolleyes:

Incredible.

Let me guess, Powell is the best 5-6 team in the state? Blount, and West are both very strong teams, I am sorry if I suggested different, Who is it that gave Maryville that strong strength of schedule rank. Had it not been for them playing Alcoa, they would have been at the bottom of strength of schedule. But again I do say they are the best team in the state until someone beats them.

3-7 south doyle

2-8 clinton

2-8 heritage

5-6 powell

1-9 lenoir city

4-7 brainard

yep very weak!

Don't stop there Prophet.....while I agree many of Maryville's opponents were not very good this year there was a few quality wins. Very weak.....naaaa. While you are at it throw Red Bank and Rhea County into that SOS. William Blount, minus the refs on the last series, beat the 1 ranked 5A school in the state. Maryville dominated WB. Now what is so weak about that?

Who is your team prophet?

Edited by MLREB

Don't stop there Prophet.....while I agree many of Maryville's opponents were not very good this year there was a few quality wins. Very weak.....naaaa. While you are at throw Red Bank and Rhea County into that SOS. William Blount, minus the refs on the last series, beat the 1 ranked 5A school in the state. Maryville dominated WB. Now what is so weak about that?

Who is your team prophet?

They have played some wrothy opponents but I listed 6 bad opponents.

I am a Henry countian, we are 9-4, and a little nobody over here in the west, just happy to be playng with the big boys of the east.

3-7 south doyle

2-8 clinton

2-8 heritage

5-6 powell

1-9 lenoir city

4-7 brainard

yep very weak!

You know what Prophet..................I take everything back. I just don't know why I would try to defend Maryville to a hater. Maryville had the weakest schedule in the state. How they have won 13 games this year is amazing. Other than the refs giving them every call.......getting every break possible....having a very small and slow line....slow stiff running backs.....wr's that are slow and can't catch....QB's that couldn't burst a grape.... non tackling defenders.....yep... I guess it's just that smoke and mirrows offense and the refs that have held Maryville's season together.

Just think.....Maryville scored 38 points against the highly advertised top defense ever out of the Chattanooga area. All I can assume is that Red Bank was a "very weak" team.

You have nailed it again Prophet. I guess that's why they call you the Prophet.....right?.... :lol:

They have played some wrothy opponents but I listed 6 bad opponents.

I am a Henry countian, we are 9-4, and a little nobody over here in the west, just happy to be playng with the big boys of the east.

I guess that's what Melrose thought playing Henry County. Let me comfort you....if Maryville is fortunate enough to win Friday night.....and Henry County beats Hillsboro (I think Henry County and Hillsboro will be a great game) and we were to meet at the Boro.....you will not be taken lightly. Bad teams don't play for State Championships.

LOL!!! and you call region 3 teams like South Doyle (3-7), Clinton (2-8), and Lenoir City (1-9) good teams???? I think not my friend....all regions have their weak teams, including yours

who does your region have? We have knox west, powell,and knox central not to mention we play teams that are out of our class that could put a whuppin on a lot of 5-A teams and im talking about Alcoa. Mo. West wouldn't have a chance against a team like Alcoa but Maryville beat them. This just goes to show that region 3 has the best teams around and Mo. West only got a taste of it when they played Knox West.

You know what Prophet..................I take everything back. I just don't know why I would try to defend Maryville to a hater. Maryville had the weakest schedule in the state. How they have won 13 games this year is amazing. Other than the refs giving them every call.......getting every break possible....having a very small and slow line....slow stiff running backs.....wr's that are slow and can't catch....QB's that couldn't burst a grape.... non tackling defenders.....yep... I guess it's just that smoke and mirrows offense and the refs that have held Maryville's season together.

Just think.....Maryville scored 38 points against the highly advertised top defense ever out of the Chattanooga area. All I can assume is that Red Bank was a "very weak" team.

You have nailed it again Prophet. I guess that's why they call you the Prophet.....right?.... :lol:

A little sensitve, Maryville is awesome, there is no denying that, they have proved that they can beat anyone anytime, but they have proven that by winning state title after state title, not by going undefeated in a weak region.