Maryville vs Mo-town West (again!)

Past30

Not the first time for that...haha.

Thanks for the heads up 03.

And no I'm not a WB fan....I follow EAST TN FOOTBALL, and I do have inside info about their football program.

Try as you may gramps, you won't get the last word in....the fact is you have been arguing the same point for days. Can't we agree to disagree old man? I know you're an old maryville fan and I'm not gonna change your mind, but facts speak for themselves. MHS has plenty of students to go 5a.

Now I don't know if this is true or not, but someone told me that they gave Quarrles the decision to go to 5a two seasons ago and he stated something like, "Are you serious?" And he laughed about it and left. That's preposterous in my opinion if it's true, and I have pretty reliable sources, I just don't make up numbers like somebody i know. :D

Mo Town Trojans :thumb: ARG!!!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And no I'm not a WB fan....I follow EAST TN FOOTBALL, and I do have inside info about their football program.

Try as you may gramps, you won't get the last word in....the fact is you have been arguing the same point for days. Can't we agree to disagree old man? I know you're an old maryville fan and I'm not gonna change your mind, but facts speak for themselves. MHS has plenty of students to go 5a.

Now I don't know if this is true or not, but someone told me that they gave Quarrles the decision to go to 5a two seasons ago and he stated something like, "Are you serious?" And he laughed about it and left. That's preposterous in my opinion if it's true, and I have pretty reliable sources, I just don't make up numbers like somebody i know. :D

Yes DL you are right...you should FOLLOW ET football...you definately have no clue what you are talking about...put it this way...i graduated last year from MHS...I did a report on the growing Maryville community in 6th grade...the person that I interviewed was Coach Ellis the offensive line coach...he told me then and I am telling you now that Maryville will be 5A in '09...those were his exact words and i have the report to prove it...you are an idiot...you almost made the respectable MOWEST fans look bad...you should just sit there and follow as GQ and the gang win title after title after title...

Yes DL you are right...you should FOLLOW ET football...you definately have no clue what you are talking about...put it this way...i graduated last year from MHS...I did a report on the growing Maryville community in 6th grade...the person that I interviewed was Coach Ellis the offensive line coach...he told me then and I am telling you now that Maryville will be 5A in '09...those were his exact words and i have the report to prove it...you are an idiot...you almost made the respectable MOWEST fans look bad...you should just sit there and follow as GQ and the gang win title after title after title...

Pay no attention to DL. Probably has never been on MWest campus.

Again, good luck Rebels!!!

Pay no attention to DL. Probably has never been on MWest campus.

Again, good luck Rebels!!!

All hail Maryville!!!!! is that what I need to do, jump on the Maryville train. Geez fellas. You all are misinterpreting what I am saying. It's nothing against Maryville, its called following football. I'm a Tennessee volunteer fan too, so does that mean I pick them to go undefeated? No. I talk about everything, not just their wins or losses. Just because everything I say isn't constant praise for Mighty Maryville Rebels, everybody pounces me like I hate the rebels. Not so, I am a journalist by nature and I speak the truth. Do you all not discipline your children? Its the same thing. Old man chaos and you guys like to spew your vile at other teams.

I'm about supporting and coming together. Please stop trying to create arguments and pointing fingers. Say something nice for a change about other teams please. Good luck to all teams in the State Championships!