Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Now that's funny. I've seen the quick kick but no, I've not seen a lot of trickeration. I do remember the double reverse pass that beat Unicoi County back in the 80s. Wonder if we could dust that one off?

Must have been the last game you've seen then, why dont you make it another 25 years and we'll talk after that! B)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 12 that knocked the Harriman QB out of the game looked like he was pretty fast

He's pretty fast, but definately not the fastest. People have underestimated our speed all year long. You may have a faster team ,but speed really hasn't hurt us this year. Harriman Had the fastest team we've played, but we contained pretty well. I don't much think we'll try to out run you anyway. Jaynes is pretty quick and if Adam is back ,he's got pretty good speed, the fastest guy is my hero. That boy just keeps getting better and better every week.

Talked to someone just now about game film knowledge. I think you guys are sandbagging. Looks like you have some speed too.

# 63 is a hoss. Gonna be a good matchup with Roop?

They've got all kind of speed. Don't let them fool you. They've put up some big points against the toughest region in the state.