Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is testy hawkman back again this morning!!! I'll try not be so testy today.

Go Dogs!!!!!!

I hope Possumtown is ready for the Big Blue Bulldog Nation invasion Friday!!!!!

Are you ready????????

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!

:D

Possumtowner will have his boys ready to rumble.....I've already talked to Miller and told him that some of these post on here says all we have is a running game (of course I was fudging some)....He told me he was ready and that he and McKnight (#7) would hookup early in the game on a TD.......Book it!

Possumtowner will have his boys ready to rumble.....I've already talked to Miller and told him that some of these post on here says all we have is a running game (of course I was fudging some)....He told me he was ready and that he and McKnight (#7) would hookup early in the game on a TD.......Book it!

Lunsford to Lyons!!!! Touchdooowwwwn Tenne----, Uh, I mean Hampton!!!!!!

Lunsford to Lyons again!!!!! Touchdoooowwwwn HAMPTON!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!

Go Big Blue!!!!!!

:D

They've got all kind of speed. Don't let them fool you. They've put up some big points against the toughest region in the state.

you can bet your life they have speed i havent seen a private school yet that didn't.i would say there's no one on the team that is slower than a 4.6 forty.when you are playing a private school you can expect skilled players at every position.i would probably compare them to the 2002-03 boyd team,im sure coach lunceford can relate to that,hopefully the hampton coaches will be well prepared for it.