Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post it where you want. If it makes things easier. :thumb:

That's alot coming from a team who whipped up on the likes of Midway(7-4) and Knox Grace(4-7) in the first two rounds before playing a real football team in Hampton..........Keep talking CY and by the way are you a basketball fan or will you have to wait a year before seeing any more sports in your area? :)

That's alot coming from a team who whipped up on the likes of Midway(7-4) and Knox Grace(4-7) in the first two rounds before playing a real football team in Hampton..........Keep talking CY and by the way are you a basketball fan or will you have to wait a year before seeing any more sports in your area? :)

Doesn't matter what I am. Again I pick the blue collar guys. They at least have a community to represent. Lebnun and Wilson Central represents your community. :thumb:

Oh, and as for the sports, we have basketball, golf, softball, and Baseball (have a State Championship in Baseball, and an appearance at state in Girls basketball) so no were not slouchy at anything. Not an up and comer either. Been around nearly 100 years.

Edited by CYJacket

Put whatever you want to on the board, but actually, this is coming from a Coalfield guy and he has a good point, Coalfield with 190 students ,has to do alot of things right to be as successful as they are year after year.

It is called good training leagues, good coaching, great community support. You know pujo all the thing done at Cloudland and Hampton and the rest of Carter Co. we do here.

Community, a place where people live, work, go to school and church together.

Private school, abadonment of community for own reasons.

It is called good training leagues, good coaching, great community support. You know pujo all the thing done at Cloudland and Hampton and the rest of Carter Co. we do here.

Looks like you've been staying too long at Frozen Head State Park!

Jealousy sometimes kicks in when you lose a game!!!!! :thumb:

I've been able to see the big picture for quite some time. The really good small public schools have to GETTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN

Looks like you've been staying too long at Frozen Head State Park!

Jealousy sometimes kicks in when you lose a game!!!!! :thumb:

Nope, Frozen Head is in Wartburg, another community, just not mine.

Tell me again, which Community in Wilson County does FCS represent? I'm sure the neighborhood is really proud of this school that you have to pay to get into, over and above the taxes already paid.

I'm not jealous either. If I were I would not be for Hampton in this game.