Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did I know that was coming. I checked on the site again before I posted it. Anyway he has had a great year.

Well if it says hes leading the state with 9 int's then its wrong, and he is a good player I never douted that. I do know theres someone else with the same in 1A,but it really dont matter anyways :thumb:

Maybe, I can send you some canned greens and beans, that way they won't be tainted when they get up there.

So, what did you think about the game film. Have you seen any on Hampton at all.

CANNED?!?!? Croz, next time I see you you better run! No cause if you ain't got no faster that won't help you either! GHS vs. FCS was a very good game. As far as Hampton I haven't. I looked at their team website. Good size kids. Looks like they got playmakers, fans seem ready to go. I do believe there will be a game on in Possumtown Friday! :thumb:

Looks like there are a lot of Dogs barking now!

Well if it says hes leading the state with 9 int's then its wrong, and he is a good player I never douted that. I do know theres someone else with the same in 1A,but it really dont matter anyways :thumb:

The Tennessean site dosen't seperate 1a thru 5a they are all grouped together. Maybe the infomation does not include the part of the State where you come from but I don't see that it says those are just mid-state either. Anyway he has 9, he's on the top of their list (alone), and thats pretty good.

Didn't say we couldn't be beat. Just said all that bustin us in the mouth stuff may make you feel better but it don't scare us.

The Bustem in the mouth thing is something we have said all year. Nothing to disrespect your team. It just what us Hampton folk say like (get-er-don) and bustem in the mouth. It all started when the football team started boxing each other. All the players say bustem in the mouth when they box! So tell Fsc players when they look at the Hampton players and they have fat bloody lips they was boxing before the game.

Well, we just printed Thursday's paper - they should be coming out soon. There's a lot of Hampton in the sports section. I wanted to give you all something a day early to take with you down the road. Rosters of both teams, Stats and a big write-up.

Let's go to the lady's house in Murfreesboro. Everybody have a safe trip.

BULLDOGS 28

COMMANDERS 20

Edited by acdcfan

CANNED?!?!? Croz, next time I see you you better run! No cause if you ain't got no faster that won't help you either! GHS vs. FCS was a very good game. As far as Hampton I haven't. I looked at their team website. Good size kids. Looks like they got playmakers, fans seem ready to go. I do believe there will be a game on in Possumtown Friday! :thumb:

Looks like there are a lot of Dogs barking now!

Hey, canned beats none.

Well, maybe some of the FC fans can tell me what Hampton looks like on film.