Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Funny thing bout eatin possums. Possums can be contrary and sneaky. Play dead them BANG reach up and bite that ole Bulldog right on the nose! Besides you ain't playing the FRiendship Possums you boys are playing the Friendship Commanders! They got some big artillery ready for the Bulldog NAtion.

Very well said.... and funny... i agree!

Good luck to both teams... Have a safe trip

GO GREEN :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing bout eatin possums. Possums can be contrary and sneaky. Play dead them BANG reach up and bite that ole Bulldog right on the nose! Besides you ain't playing the FRiendship Possums you boys are playing the Friendship Commanders! They got some big artillery ready for the Bulldog NAtion.

Theres my ole G-Man friend. Tell em like it is bud. Them G-Men is a good team I tell ya. Them Hampton Bulldogs couldnt handle them I'll tell ya that.

Theres my ole G-Man friend. Tell em like it is bud. Them G-Men is a good team I tell ya. Them Hampton Bulldogs couldnt handle them I'll tell ya that.

Come on Possumtowner,

You know Gordonsville wouldn't survive if they had to play at Coalfield!!!!

G-ville hasn't got anything on the Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!

Anyway we will see who prevails tomorrow night, won't we!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!

Beat FCS!!!!!

:D

Come on Possumtowner,

You know Gordonsville wouldn't survive if they had to play at Coalfield!!!!

G-ville hasn't got anything on the Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!

Anyway we will see who prevails tomorrow night, won't we!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!

Beat FCS!!!!!

:D

Now I got to draw the line. I saw the Coalfield tape how they were 13-0 or whatever they were is amazing to me. I know that statement won't make me popular but it sure didn't look like anything we see down here.

Now I got to draw the line. I saw the Coalfield tape how they were 13-0 or whatever they were is amazing to me. I know that statement won't make me popular but it sure didn't look like anything we see down here.

Alot of people could say the same about tapes on some region 4 teams but thats beside the point, I believe the viedos take away from the way the game is really played, That being said I've seen FSC vs Trousdale and both teams look slow on tape but I now both teams have speed Coalfield is a good team!