Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he may know hampton football but last time i checked region 4

SPANKED region 1 and i don't expect this game to be any different FC's team is much like the TC team of last year as far as talent and i just don't think that hampton is on the same level as FC look at the strength of schedule and the stats

You haven't checked in a year. As for Hampton not being on the same level..we'll see :)

he may know hampton football but last time i checked region 4

SPANKED region 1 and i don't expect this game to be any different FC's team is much like the TC team of last year as far as talent and i just don't think that hampton is on the same level as FC look at the strength of schedule and the stats

I've cross checked scores until I'm cross eyed, looks like were in for a treat. When you look at as many things as I have,you find some consistency. Of coarse every game is different and you can't really tell whats going to happen on any given night ,but this one looks like we will all get our money's worth.

The Laugerhead has noticed this Pujo character making many posts about Hampton. Are you a coach of Hampton? You seem to have alot of insight on the teams playing. I don't have a team in this fight, but I'm gettin cited about seeing a good game myself.

I'm not a coach, but I keep up with Highschool football, might even have some relatives associated with Hampton. But I've been keepung up with 1a football for about 20 years, this is a year Upper East Tenn really has a good shot at a Gold ball. I'm CITED

Well now you pretty much been on both sides of the fence this week feller. Seems to me you should have been on the side with yer team this week. Have a good trip to Possumtown

Possum, He's just worried we're gonna make him sit on your side.

Did you get to take the little ones out for a little hunting today? Gotta admire a guy whos trying to "pass it on", it takes time, but it's time well spent.

Hampton[/url'>Bulldogs1' post='826269039' date='Nov 23 2006 - 07:01 PM']

Any "superior" team can be beat. Who would have thought Dobyns Bennet (ranked #1 in 5A) would have lost in the first round of the playoffs.

Many people considered Coalfield the superior team last week. I wasn't included and I don't think Friendship is the superior team this week. I think Hampton is the best 1a team in the state. If hope has anything to do with it, games over.