Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Oh and one other thing. Ya'll folks all have a nice turkey day. Spend some time with yer families and thank God for what he has given us. We are all blessed. Have a safe trip to Possumtown Hampton fans and enjoy the ride down here....It will be better than the ride home... (Thats arrogant right there aint it?)

No that's just confident.

Are you getting ready to go paint the field. Terry said be there at 8:30.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL YOU DOG FANS TO HOWL AND GROWL. LET US

BE BRAVE, VIGILANT AND STRONG. HOLD UP YOUR HEADS AND GO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS.

If I get a chance, I will run by for a minute an help out. Ma has me doing some chores this mornin. Then I want to take the young uns huntin a little later but I will try and swing by anyway.

How young are the young ones possumtowner???? I thought I had figured out who you were until this post?

I still find it interesting that you appeared a few days after poe went in the witness protection plan. But your post are much different than his so I have doubts.

Anyone who wants to know who I am knows but for the life of me I can not figure out who you or Tnsddeveloper are.

Developer has dropped tons of hints but I am not good at scanvager hunts.

Inquiring minds want to know, We need a coming out party at some point for all coach T posters and readers.

Anyway keep us in suspense and Go Big Green

Edited by Halibut

Congrats to 82 for the big award, congrats to the whole outfit for proving people wrong up to this point. Have a great turkey day, get focused and lets get ready to go take over possumtown.They say we can't, I say we can.Can't is a losers word. Don't ever let others limit what you can do by telling you you CAN'T. If you listen,the're right. Lets be the BIG DOG that COULD, GETTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNN

Hay dawg are you an your mom making the trip this week

You know it! As if we'd miss this one! We just can't say enough how proud we are of these guys. They've overcome so much this year to get to this point, and no matter how the game turns out, we'll still be just as proud. I'll be there barking my head off as loud as usual!