Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

how do i find the broadcast. anyone

To call the WBEJ coverage a "broadcast" might be a slight exageration. I don't know about anyone else but I have a hard time keeping up with the play by play. I normally just listen to the crowd and it they are loud and we're playing at home that means something good happened...and vice versa. Will anyone down in Middle TN be broadcasting this over streaming media or satelite radio? Surely if it cost 6K a year to go to school down there you all can stream out the broadcast???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to get a better feeling about this game for the Dogs. The "Power and Pass Attack" is taking their show on the road. It's almost time to turn the commanders into road kill in Possumtown.

Sounds like ole Lou Holtz is changing his tune. Gettin a little confidence going now huh Lou? Good for you. Enjoy that fer now.

Well boys the field looks good. Still a little soft here and thare buts its better. I stopped by and took a look not too long ago. Them checkerboards is shinnin in the Possumtown sun. We are ready to play this game.

Hey and another thang is if any of you Hampton folks want to listen to the game while yer here, you can. A local Possumtown radio station 98.9 will have the play by play.

Gettin all ready fer the pep rally tonight. See ya'll there

The Laugerhead says that Hampton could surprise a few people and pull the upset. It isn't out of the question for this to happen, however they will have to play a mistake free game to win this one. Is Old Slick Rick still coming to the game? One can only hope that Slick got a hold of some good turkey because Lord knows what happens when he gets something bad. We should all hold our breath. LOL. Hampton's line is the key to winning this game. They must hold the line of scrimmage or they will not pull the upset.

Sounds like ole Lou Holtz is changing his tune. Gettin a little confidence going now huh Lou? Good for you. Enjoy that fer now.

Well boys the field looks good. Still a little soft here and thare buts its better. I stopped by and took a look not too long ago. Them checkerboards is shinnin in the Possumtown sun. We are ready to play this game.

Hey and another thang is if any of you Hampton folks want to listen to the game while yer here, you can. A local Possumtown radio station 98.9 will have the play by play.

[/q

Is the radio station 98.9 fm or am?

Sorry I didn't get a chance to shake your hand today at the field paintin. I know you were busy this mornin with your chores but I'm glad you got a chance to stop by and see what she looked like.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Pos, we have some playmakers that were throwing at ya. Here are the keys for Hampton winning this game:

* Get the ball in Lyon's hands as much as possible (reverses, end arounds, short passes, long passes)

* Don't let Rickaway get away. Key on him and contain. Bend but don't break.

* Run, Run, and Run. Don't attempt to pass too much against the FC speedy secondary. Pass when they don't expect it (1st and 2nd down).

* No fumbles, no stupid penalties, and no mistakes on special teams.

If the dogs execute the above keys the game will come down to the final seconds. In a huge reversal from my earlier opinion, I'm predicting Hampton to hold off the Commanders in the final seconds and win:

Hampton 21

Commanders: 20

Pos, we have some playmakers that were throwing at ya. Here are the keys for Hampton winning this game:

* Get the ball in Lyon's hands as much as possible (reverses, end arounds, short passes, long passes)

* Don't let Rickaway get away. Key on him and contain. Bend but don't break.

* Run, Run, and Run. Don't attempt to pass too much against the FC speedy secondary. Pass when they don't expect it (1st and 2nd down).

* No fumbles, no stupid penalties, and no mistakes on special teams.

If the dogs execute the above keys the game will come down to the final seconds. In a huge reversal from my earlier opinion, I'm predicting Hampton to hold off the Commanders in the final seconds and win:

Hampton 21

Commanders: 20

Well now you pretty much been on both sides of the fence this week feller. Seems to me you should have been on the side with yer team this week. Have a good trip to Possumtown

Possumtowner will you be meeting your buddy Slick Richard? You two guys seemed kind of tight the last few weeks. I noticed you talked with each other alot. He hasn't been on here much lately so I thought I would honor him on my posts with his picture. I get the feeling you think FCS will blow Hampton out by a large margin. I hope to see a good ballgame, blowouts are not fun to watch.