Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of people could say the same about tapes on some region 4 teams but thats beside the point, I believe the viedos take away from the way the game is really played, That being said I've seen FSC vs Trousdale and both teams look slow on tape but I now both teams have speed Coalfield is a good team!

But in region 4 teams like that would be middle of the road at best. I will admit the tape quality left alot to be desired, but I'm not really talking about the speed aspect. Obviously we will not know till tommorrow but I can't help but like our chances.

Come on Possumtowner,

You know Gordonsville wouldn't survive if they had to play at Coalfield!!!!

G-ville hasn't got anything on the Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!

Anyway we will see who prevails tomorrow night, won't we!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!

Beat FCS!!!!!

:D

Sorry bout that I was at a loss for words for a minute.

Hawk, were you just hatched yesterday? Gordonsville wouldn't survive against mighty Coalfield? I ain't gonna knock Coalfield. Year in and Year out they got a good football team and most times they make it to second round of the playoffs.

As far as Gordonsville not having anything on Hampton. You're right almost. Both teams, fans and schools are probably a lot alike. But we do have one thing you guys don't have, yet and may not get, A GOLD BALL! Keep thinking you're all powerful cause last year it was the Jackets, this year it's the Commanders, and next year it could VERY easily be the Tigers. We'll have to wait and see but my guess will be Region 4- 3 Hampton- O.

There's a lot of talk about film from both teams. You really get an idea of what the opponent is trying to do by a game film but, borrowing a patented Hampton expression, you bust em in the mouth, you really don't know. Friendship's been busted in the mouth before and are still standing. Your guys might not have been busted in the mouth yet. We'll see how both teams react after tommorrow night. :D

Edited by gvilletigerpride

But in region 4 teams like that would be middle of the road at best. I will admit the tape quality left alot to be desired, but I'm not really talking about the speed aspect. Obviously we will not know till tommorrow but I can't help but like our chances.

Yep we are a slow team....heh heh heh.......no speed in possumtown. Shoot, its a wonder we picked 25 or so passes this year. Heck after the Temple game that number may be 30, I lost count. But yeah, we are slow :D