Goodpasture @ Milan

mbsdude

I have no doubt that Goodpasture has improved greatly from last year. That was a young team last year and it showed early in the game. I have a feeling that this game will be much closer if GP can run the ball and control the clock. If they are forced to pass, they will be in trouble. All of us Alcoa fans remember the drubbing we took from David Lipscomb in 2003 and how we came and dominated DL in 2004. A year can make a big difference. This should be a good game if both teams make it to the final.

ha......... there are normal people in knoxville

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmmmm.................I'd say your female?

Because you probably throw the ball like a girl! :thumb:

I bet you really get uptight when you hear a Tornado Warning! :D

I bet your are a 25 year old fat bald man who's wife left him and have nothin to do but get on here and talk trash to raise your self esteem ;):D

Edited by playintowin

As far as throwing like a girl i would take number 7 on Goodpasture vs any guy in your county. Heck ill give you the surounding counties as well.

no lie there, not only does Logan throw in the low 90's from the mound (he's headed to UK to hurl the fastball next year) i have personally seen him throw the football from the opposite 45 through the uprights. thats 55 yards and through the uprights - easily 65 yards. and i am glad as well to see that normal people live in knoxville

no lie there, not only does Logan throw in the low 90's from the mound (he's headed to UK to hurl the fastball next year) i have personally seen him throw the football from the opposite 45 through the uprights. thats 55 yards and through the uprights - easily 65 yards. and i am glad as well to see that normal people live in knoxville

I don't suppose that logan plays on goodpastures defense does he?