Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

No doubt its gonna be a dogfight. any semifinal game should be. both teams are very respectable and are so evenly matched there's no clear cut winner.

But honestly? there is no better quarterback than brandon springer was. whether mp's QB was nominated or not, u don't get any better than that guy was. he tore us up all night, n no mistakin that. still, i don't think our defense played up to its potential either. being at home with the state championship within our grasp next week should fix that :D

I agree with yah there. You don't find get much better than Springer. Hats off to him and to Lake County!!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrogance has been the downfall of great nations. And football teams. :D One player doesn't make a team.

True, one person does not make a team, but he has the line and other backs who block their butt off for him. You will see next week. Arrogance/confidence/pride/determination whatever u wanna call it also caused those nations to rise in the first place. Everything fades away in this world anyway. That's a weak argument for who's gonna win the football game. You don't understand yet, but after Friday you will understand. :D It will be a hard fought game though. Looking foward to it.

Edited by wuzMP63

i'm rememberin last year from right about this time... union city just come off beatin us (jcs) n jo byrns was still actin so high n mighty just cuz their team had one star player with such n such yards gained n all that crap...haha jb lost... by LOTS and LOTS.... but then i'm not sayin we're as good as union city from last year...

anybody else noticed that? w/ the exception of friendship it seems like there's not really any monstrous eat-you-for-breakfast 1A teams like trousdale co from last year

True, one person does not make a team, but he has the line and other backs who block their butt off for him. You will see next week. Arrogance/confidence/pride/determination whatever u wanna call it also caused those nations to rise in the first place. Everything fades away in this world anyway. That's a weak argument for who's gonna win the football game. You don't understand yet, but after Friday you will understand. :D It will be a hard fought game though. Looking foward to it.

Haha a weak argument. I dont think so... Look at the JCS- Union City game last year. UC, the underdogs, laid a whooping on the Eagles. Because they expected to run all over Union City. Look at T-Dale this year. Coming off a state championship, and getting put out early. I think my "arrogance argument" has a lot of weight in it.

Springer is not Daily. Not as big, not as strong, not as fast, does not break as many tackles. Springer is great, but Daily is better. :D

You don't get it yet, but you will :D

This guy is young but oh so wise. Trust him he speaks the truth. #12 is the real deal! keep on testifying wuzMP63!!!!! preach on!

Edited by mphstigerfan

i'm rememberin last year from right about this time... union city just come off beatin us (jcs) n jo byrns was still actin so high n mighty just cuz their team had one star player with such n such yards gained n all that crap...haha jb lost... by LOTS and LOTS.... but then i'm not sayin we're as good as union city from last year...

anybody else noticed that? w/ the exception of friendship it seems like there's not really any monstrous eat-you-for-breakfast 1A teams like trousdale co from last year

No, but there is a monstrous player w/a good enough supporting cast. Jo Byrns didn't have anybody who had 2,700 last year and 41tds. Ask anybody on JB if they had a runner like daily. They didn't. This is a different year. Last year was last year. Anyway, MP outgained Jo Byrns 150yds in that game last year and lost by a point. The only way JCS wins is if Daily gets hurt or cramps or something else crazy like that happens.

Springer is not Daily. Not as big, not as strong, not as fast, does not break as many tackles. Springer is great, but Daily is better. :D

You don't get it yet, but you will :D

jcs is very blessed to be this far into the playoffs to begin with. it could just as easily have been mckenzie or LC facin yall friday...but u know what? we could care less if ya'll were the OSU buckeyes...we're focused on giving the honor to GOD...as long as we do that, we firmly believe we'll come out with a W...n if we don't, He'll still be praised...n thats all that matters

as for the earlier question about visitor stands...we have a rather large group of visitor stands that are about 2 years old...as for directionsthe most direct route for you would be to take 412 until you get on I-40 around Lexington...then stay on I-40 until you get to exit 79...this will put you back on 412...take the first exit off of 412 to the right which is Country Club Lane...go to the right on Country Club and you will go right in front of JCS on your right...

jcs is very blessed to be this far into the playoffs to begin with. it could just as easily have been mckenzie or LC facin yall friday...but u know what? we could care less if ya'll were the OSU buckeyes...we're focused on giving the honor to GOD...as long as we do that, we firmly believe we'll come out with a W...n if we don't, He'll still be praised...n thats all that matters

Amen brother, but Daily is gonna bring honor to God by running all over your defense man :D Just pickin. Should be a great game.